I GOT SPAT on by a racist CADAAN. I used all the English I can muster

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
These pale sun allergic neanderthugs think every Muslim is an arab:mjlol: dumbass kept spewing arab racial slurs

After watching the video, it seems like a FOB Somali dude with broken but understandable English intervened to help some hapless, terrified Arab dude who was followed and harrassed by a white guy in a SUV. The Arab says, "brozer, brozer...he followed me two blocks I don't know why," and the Somali dude scolds him and says (correctly) you never need to show your ID to anyone (presumably the Arab had shown his ID after the racist old white guy had demanded it).

Just another example of a feisty Somali FOB coming to the rescue of some bullied Arab. Ilhan Omar setting a trend.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After watching the video, it seems like a FOB Somali dude with broken but understandable English intervened to help some hapless, terrified Arab dude who was followed and harrassed by a white guy in a SUV. The Arab says, "brozer, brozer...he followed me two blocks I don't know why," and the Somali dude scolds him and says (correctly) you never need to show your ID to anyone (presumably the Arab had shown his ID after the racist old white guy had demanded it).

Just another example of a feisty Somali FOB coming to the rescue of some bullied Arab. Ilhan Omar setting a trend.

I like where you going with this.

Why do we come to the rescue of Arabs

When racism happens to us they distance themselves

I like where you going with this.

Why do we come to the rescue of Arabs

When racism happens to us they distance themselves

My theory is that Somali people on average tend to be more outraged and outspoken over injustice. This is both a good and bad thing.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
r/notlikethoseothertowelheads
r/wewuzkangzandshietttt
r/islamisanarabethnoreligionandsomalisarenotapartofit

The “I used all the English I can muster” part of the title is both accurate and hilarious lol

:dead: