• No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is unacceptable women can also rape men and it's disgusting these men got raped by old women about 30-35 years old or teenage women when they were as young as 10-15 years old. These women should be locked out.

This is unacceptable women can also rape men and it's disgusting these men got raped by old women about 30-35 years old or teenage women when they were as young as 10-15 years old. These women should be locked out.
Only if they listened to these kids but women just the worst when it comes to this

These are strong black queens, the boys are blessed to have been in their presence

I too was raped by a stranger, a woman.

I still get nightmares of it years later.

The difference between me and others is that I dont attention seek on social media.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I think men can be raped by women per definition if the definition is “unwanted sexual contact” but I don’t think it’s equally damaging for men to be raped by women relative to a woman being raped by a man, on a general basis. Perhaps being sodomized by another man is comparable.

I think gender equality brainwashing has obfuscated the fact that there are innate differences between men and women both on a temperamental, physical/biological & mental level. Women and men are not exchangeable variables in any scenario, especially not sexual.

There are concerns to being raped that are specific to women, which results in greater psychological and physical harm I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts