I got promoted today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YourBroMoe

Congratulations mate, you are a wonderful person and Amazon is lucky to have you as a manager. Work on that position we discussed some time ago and I will see you in Australia as an Amazon trainee manager or maybe in other senior role. Well done mate.

Respect, my dude.
latest

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your grandfather never said that. You just made that up right now.
:russ:

If all you can afford is a PS2 in 2019, you'll need all of the discounts you can get.
:mjlol:
It's literally a few bucks on a Microsoft OS PC in the Microsoft store. I got it on my laptop for about 6 bucks on a deal. LOL

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

Sis, you deserve the best and none better than @YourBroMoe

As for @Suldaanka don’t compare him to dictators because they are smart people who run countries. He marries riyo in his village and calls them women.

Dictators are smart indeed but do you know what happens to them in the end? They get murdered! Killed! Assassinated! Hanged! Shot in the head!

YourBroMoe ... I don’t really know him but the alarms go off when I see him around. He’s a dodgy bloke.

Dictators are smart indeed but do you know what happens to them in the end? They get murdered! Killed! Assassinated! Hanged! Shot in the head!

YourBroMoe ... I don’t really know him but the alarms go off when I see him around. He’s a dodgy bloke.

@halwa

Well, don’t judge a book by its cover and before @A_A and others hit his DM run fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.