I got hit with Indian Virus.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am anti Vaxxar. I concocted homemade remedies and already feeling 70% better.
P.S. this ain't advice or medical advice

What are you taking? My advice is the standard Vitamin D, C, Zinc and Quercetin but Wild Oil of Oregano is helpful as it serves multiple purposes - Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, Anti-parasitic, Anti-microbial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergen, Improves respiratory health along with sinus congestion. I have used it on-and-off for years and haven't had a cold or flu in over a decade, Alx.

Also, how can you tell you have covid without being tested? And if you have covid how can you be so certain of the actual variant you are carrying? It's speculative at most.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
What are you taking? My advice is the standard Vitamin D, C, Zinc and Quercetin but Wild Oil of Oregano is helpful as it serves multiple purposes - Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, Anti-parasitic, Anti-microbial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergen, Improves respiratory health along with sinus congestion. I have used it on-and-off for years and haven't had a cold or flu in over a decade, Alx.

Also, how can you tell you have covid without being tested? And if you have covid how can you be so certain of the actual variant you are carrying? It's speculative at most.
:salute:
I followed thru with yer advice and back to full recovery :friendhug:.
I also used a concoction of organic ginger,garlic, lemon, Thai chili peppers and honey and drunk ton of fluids.
Not sure what worked and what's placebo but shit worked

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1629744074311.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Do the vaccine even work? I've been catching so many colds this month. Even had a fever for a day.

I got both shots

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
the Indian Covid is just normal Covid
Ya it's different strain from its parent, the China Virus.

"Compared to the original strain, people infected with the new strain -- called 614G -- have higher viral loads in their nose and throat, though they don’t seem to get any sicker. But they are much more contagious to others."

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra Shud I take the Vaccine? I been holding out 4eva.

And have u got the Shot yet if u don't mind me asking ur highness

Yes. I took Pfizer. I had to consult my doctor first tho---he gave me the go ahead. I would have sued if i had major side effects. It was sweet and breezy