I got banned from Facebook for cussing out white libreals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got for saying to these goofy white libreal feminists were saying We should all be pay for other people's shit and I said that they need to come to the South side and take care of these bum s and niglets

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I got for saying to these goofy white libreal feminists were saying We should all be pay for other people's shit and I said that they need to come to the South side and take care of these bum s and niglets

Good job, we gotta teach these white liberals like @HalimaJ a lesson

VixR

Veritas
Bum s I can pass on, but I find it funny/disturbing you’d calling your own juveniles “niglets” lol. Maybe that’s a sign your far right antics have gone too far.

can you explain what you mean by "niglets"?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So you got banned for calling your own people the N word :hillarybiz:
You are always putting down your people..even the nigga in you doesn’t feel bad :gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
So you got banned for calling your own people the N word :hillarybiz:
You are always putting down your people..even the nigga in you doesn’t feel bad :gucciwhat:
How are White people more concerned about her speech towards her own than she is lol.

We’re all used to “nigga”, but “niglets” seems way more fucked up.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is NOT your first thread about being banned some where in the social media hemisphere. U must be a troll virus.

Apollo

VIP
She's not "Far-right" rofl, since she has extreme self-hatred by using racial slurs against her own people. A Far-right person is the complete opposite of what she is.

She's mainly economically far-right (anarcho-capitalist, ultra-libertarian and dislikes AAs on the Democrat plantation).

She's not "Far-right" rofl, since she has extreme self-hatred by using racial slurs against her own people. A Far-right person is the complete opposite of what she is.
I banned one time for calling a white person a snow niglet. I see no difference between nigga and niglet. Also, I'm sure the rich white people in the Beverly hills aren't caping for Honey Boo Boo. No, I don't like the hood black Americans who complain about racism and don't do shit to improve their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending