I Got A Dog

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Had it sent to me from my contacts over in Bulgaria.

Screenshot_20210910-122636_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210910-122623_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210910-122605_Gallery.jpg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
That's clearly who ever is taking your pics dog lol look how far away you are from it. You look scared.

Dhaqan celis baad u bahantahay too:camby:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Had it sent to me from my contacts over in Bulgaria.

View attachment 199909

View attachment 199908

View attachment 199910

I hardly believe that you own this pet , perhaps you borrowed from your Bulgarian homies ,
btw if you are trying to make a Mohawk , come down to Africa we have professional geeljires that can enhance your hair of style.

I did took in stray puppy from the streets , years ago, he was wounded , a car ran over his leg and his mother was dead , I covered him in a blanket and drove to a good friend of mine who was a veterinarian, the puppy is shepherd's breed a wild one ,
we gave him a Somali name, sometimes Somalis themselves would ask me to let them borrow for the day.

It's now big , from the beginning it was all great , the dog even contributed to the safety of our premises , even the the Somali kids wanted to play with him ,
let's say the burglaries diminished , Somalis before looked at me weirdly , it didn't faze me at the time , I once returned him to the streets due to pressure from my own relatives , thus I had no choice to return him to the streets or severe ties with them, the little puppy at that time returned the next day. What choice did I had the pressure was too big , I got rid of him , and he was there again.
Then one day , I drove as far as I can and dropped him there.
I swear on my life , he was barking at my front door.

Then I gave up , after all he is useful , he saved us many times from robberies , I was alerted by the barkings when robbers tried break in , the entire street got awake , let's say the streets done justice.

He likes biscuits , cereals , dried beef, apples and Somalis got him hooked , now he doesn't stop barking when someone is making canjeero.

I was away in Botswana and Namibia for a couple of months , he still recognised me.

Arma

VIP
What it is, is that I have a Bulgarian colleague, who every summer flies back to Bulgaria and breeds dogs, that he then brings to the UK around the start of September, and has those dogs chipped with UK chips, and then sells each dog for around 6k£

I paid him 3k£ in May and this morning sold it for 6k£. Dog breeding is a very profitable business, as he's been telling me for years.

Arma

VIP
Is that a Cane Corso? That'd be a horrible breed to get as a first time dog owner wallahi lol
And what in god's name did you do to your hair abti?:mjlol:

Not gonna comment on what breed......as that breed you've mentioned is banned.......

Arma

VIP
Why are you all dragging me for my new hairstyle? F*ck you lot.....I'm keeping it. Look 10 years younger.

Trending

Latest posts