I get the feeling that

VixR

Veritas
I’m not one of those cuckoo people who believe everyone in Hollywood is trans but this guy has the quintessential trans ftm look (body structure, stance, facial expressions etc) and look at pics of Serena and Venus as “girls” nuff said.

140224-got-milk-serena-venus-3p_ee5a03e7105b0b24b2a88dec644590e7.fit-760w.jpg
Lol. Don’t fucking kill me. Haram Alaik, they’re women.

There are women who look very convincingly like men. They’re a minority, but they exist. I can think of a few I know. A couple in particular happen to be Hispanic: short, rotund, shapeless, manlike. Also, haven’t you seen how manlike butches can get? Think of those characters in OITNB. This is a woman, no transition:
BN-FJ827_lea_G_20141105080002.jpg

What you’re insinuating about the Williams sisters is especially fucked up. Their dad sex-changing them as kids, really? Serena and her twin sis have been in the public eye since very young. She’s also slept with other famous males. If she was secretly a dude, you wouldn’t be the harbinger of that news. Lastly, she recently gave birth to her child.

Similarly, if her husband was trans, that shit would easily be out there. As a co-creator of something like Reddit, do you really think that would escape the public?

Too many holes. You didn’t think it through.

Lol. Don’t fucking kill me. Haram Alaik, they’re women.

There are women who look very convincingly like men. They’re a minority, but they exist. I can think of a few I know. A couple in particular happen to be Hispanic: short, rotund, shapeless, manlike. Also, haven’t you seen how manlike butches can get? Think of those characters in OITNB. This is a woman, no transition:
BN-FJ827_lea_G_20141105080002.jpg

What you’re insinuating about the Williams sisters is especially fucked up. Their dad sex-changing them as kids, really? Serena and her twin sis have been in the public eye since very young. She’s also slept with other famous males. If she was secretly a dude, you wouldn’t be the harbinger of that news. Lastly, she recently gave birth to her child.

Similarly, if her husband was trans, that shit would easily be out there. As a co-creator of something like Reddit, do you really think that would escape the public?

Too many holes. You didn’t think it through.
You never give factual reasons against it. It’s always fallacious reasoning like “people would know” or “it couldn’t be kept a secret”. A lot of parents are screwed up like that lol don’t be so shocked. Besides I’m sure people though castor semanya was a manly looking women but he turned out to have xy chromosomes
If you want to give me proof show me a picture of this guy as a baby or teen that’s the only facts I’ll accept

VixR

Veritas
You never give factual reasons against it. It’s always fallacious reasoning like “people would know” or “it couldn’t be kept a secret”. A lot of parents are screwed up like that lol don’t be so shocked. Besides I’m sure people though castor semanya was a manly looking women but he turned out to have xy chromosomes
If you want to give me proof show me a picture of this guy as a baby or teen that’s the only facts I’ll accept
It’s not fallacious. Sadly, that’s the soft underbelly of most conspiracies like this one. You’re basically saying a sex-identity secret was kept in professional level sports for more than 20 yrs, for not 1 but 2 people. Even your Semanya example contradicts that.

Pictures of teens is not fact, it’s perception. If you have proof they’re XY, that’s another thing.

It’s not fallacious. Sadly, that’s the soft underbelly of most conspiracies like this one. You’re basically saying a sex-identity secret was kept in professional level sports for more than 20 yrs, for not 1 but 2 people. Even your Semanya example contradicts that.

Pictures of teens is not fact, it’s perception. If you have proof they’re XY, that’s another thing.
You do realize people can be literally killed for exposing masonic secrets? Instead of worrying about why people kept it a secret look at the straight facts.

VixR

Veritas
You do realize people can be literally killed for exposing masonic secrets? Instead of worrying about why people kept it a secret look at the straight facts.
But it’s not straight facts, it’s speculation without solid proof. Look, I admit that photo throws you lol, but it doesn’t get you very far at all without proof. Their whole life weighs against it.

Now, with the Masonic secrets stuff, you’re making it even more complicated and harder to prove, absurd even.

It’s several huge leaps of faith with nothing to back it up, but a photo where they look masculine, when there are teenage boys and girls who look rather feminine or masculine.

I guess if you believe it, you can. It’s not convincing.

Watch those Masonic YT videos with the music off. They’re manipulating you with the background music.

But it’s not straight facts, it’s speculation without solid proof. Look, I admit that photo throws you lol, but it doesn’t get you very far at all without proof. Their whole life weighs against it.

Now, with the Masonic secrets stuff, you’re making it even more complicated and harder to prove, absurd even.

It’s several huge leaps of faith with nothing to back it up, but a photo where they look masculine, when there are teenage boys and girls who look rather feminine or masculine.

I guess if you believe it, you can. It’s not convincing.

Watch those Masonic YT videos with the music off. They’re manipulating you with the background music.
I don’t watch those videos, I only go off of my eyes and human biology

the fact that people feel strongly enough to “qashin” shows the extent of their being manipulated if anything

VixR

Veritas
I don’t watch those videos, I only go off of my eyes and human biology

the fact that people feel strongly enough to “qashin” shows the extent of their being manipulated if anything
I qashined bc the idea two, high profile people are secretly trans is really out there. It’s really wonky.

I qashined bc the idea two, high profile people are secretly trans is really out there. It’s really wonky.
It’s not that crazy. Serena has masculine body and face (minus the butt and breasts implants) deep voice, large hands her hubzy has a feminine face common in women who hav transitioned into males, feminine smile and womanly facial expressions, thick thighs (also common) female patterned weight gain so on

Come on lol. I might not be right but I’m not crazy for thinking it

Trending

Latest posts