I Get Annoyed When Certain People Blame Their Wrongdoings On The Devil

This is one reason why I could never jive with Christianity. Yes; an adversary plays a part, but at the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions. Had a civil debate with a Christian last week about that very thing.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Satan is the absolute master of this world and everything in it. Free will is something that is only attained by those truly worthy of God, in fact 99.9% of people never had it and never attain it.

This is one reason why I could never jive with Christianity. Yes; an adversary plays a part, but at the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions. Had a civil debate with a Christian last week about that very thing.
islam is much different

the devils manipulate your head but your it's fault for following the devil.
for an example
the devils talks to my head about killing that person but then i ended up killing that person
God is gonna punish me for the action and not the devil.

Surah Ibrahim Ayat 22
وَقَالَ ٱلشَّيْطَـٰنُ لَمَّا قُضِىَ ٱلْأَمْرُ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ ٱلْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لِىَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَـٰنٍ إِلَّآ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَٱسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِى ۖ فَلَا تَلُومُونِى وَلُومُوٓا۟ أَنفُسَكُم ۖ مَّآ أَنَا۠ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَآ أَنتُم بِمُصْرِخِىَّ ۖ إِنِّى كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ ۗ إِنَّ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ
.أَلِيمٌۭ
And Satan will say ˹to his followers˺ after the judgment has been passed, “Indeed, Allah has made you a true promise. I too made you a promise, but I failed you. I did not have any authority over you. I only called you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; blame yourselves. I cannot save you, nor can you save me. Indeed, I denounce your previous association of me with Allah ˹in loyalty˺. Surely the wrongdoers will suffer a painful punishment.”

:francis:Take responsibly for your actions

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
warya relax :snoop:

you're coming for his people while he is coming for religion.
I know damn well u aint christian
warya relax :snoop:

you're coming for his people while he is coming for religion.
I know damn well u aint christian
Our confusd caucasian brethren are sadly christian’s. Meaning i have to defend them even if they are kuffar. Also Judge Joe Gorilla is yahuudi

E4925A3F-B5A7-45CE-84D0-41A5766AAC05.jpeg

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
How do you explain we (Somalis) are not even 1% of America's population, yet our boys are incarcerated in far higher rate?
It’s simple, degeneracy has decimated our community. Those boys were influenced by the black community and adopted african american slang, music, and mentality. Weak willed and stubborn parents who refused to adapt and sat on their assess collecting welfare checks are also to blame. They somali community refused to adapt to the west and now the youth struggle with their self esteem and sense of self.

It’s simple, degeneracy has decimated our community. Those boys were influenced by the black community and adopted african american slang, music, and mentality. Weak willed and stubborn parents who refused to adapt and sat on their assess collecting welfare checks are also to blame. They somali community refused to adapt to the west and now the youth struggle with their self esteem and sense of self.

So you're still blaming our community's problem on AAs? That is called deflecting and not willing to accept responsibility. My point was don't throw rocks when you're in a glass house. AAs have been persistently targeted by the Jim Crow system. Who are we gonna blame? Imitating others? It makes no sense.

So you're still blaming our community's problem on AAs? That is called deflecting and not willing to accept responsibility. My point was don't throw rocks when you're in a glass house. AAs have been persistently targeted by the Jim Crow system. Who are we gonna blame? Imitating others? It makes no sense.
Somalis blaming their violent tendencies on AA is beyond comedy, whats excuse for back home than??

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
You seem to misunderstand me, i’m not blaming the african american community nor do i hate it. They never forced their culture on our weak willed youth, rather the somali youth actively chose to adopt it and for that they are to blame. But the fact of the matter is the black community is finished and if we don’t learn from their example we will be next. And also i’m racist

AA5ABA73-8C4F-47B9-B2EA-53CBAD8F4933.jpeg