I genuinely can’t wait for Christmas

Alluring

Sayonara
I thought you lived in the infamous towers,I don't know why I thought so.

images

So what you studying anyway, let me guess Nursing? :mjlol:
Biological sciences but I want to go to PA school

Too much gaalo on sspot kulaha cant wait for chrismas nacalaa kirismas iyo adi ku gu dhac
Keeep being Mad wiryaa. Christmas is a jolly holiday which is about kidness, appreciating and being thankful for what you have and giving gifts or money to the poor and children. You can learn smt from it

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Keeep being Mad wiryaa. Christmas is a jolly holiday which is about kidness, appreciating and being thankful for what you have and giving gifts or money to the poor and children. You can learn smt from it
Isnt that ramadan/eid, nacalaa go claim aidstopia @xabashi come claim ur ppl :camby:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
That’s for you mate. 5.2 billion of all the people in the world don’t consider Eid and Ramadan to be it since they aren’t moslim. Christmas is even celebrated among non Christians
Cuz kirismas is gaal festival stop promiting gaalnimo if u were like @xabashi just normal sppotter it would be fine, but u here causing fitnah qabaadka maxaa dhaxa

Cuz kirismas is gaal festival stop promiting gaalnimo if u were like @xabashi just normal sppotter it would be fine, but u here causing fitnah qabaadka maxaa dhaxa
Christmas is a Christian holiday yeah vurig is even celebrated among non Christians. That’s how big it is and it’s a family, donating holiday. I ain’t causing fitnah, some of you guys are just ignorant close minded fools

Christmas is a Christian holiday yeah vurig is even celebrated among non Christians. That’s how big it is and it’s a family, donating holiday. I ain’t causing fitnah, some of you guys are just ignorant close minded fools
Bro what do you want from us lol
We don't celebrate kufir rituals
now scram

Trending

Latest posts