I genuinely can’t wait for Christmas

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
“Christ will appear in the skies during the Rapture to resurrect dead Christians and snatch them up to heaven.
“There he has prepared room for them, as outlined in John 14: 1-6”
But the Rapture will not mark the Second Coming just yet.
Supposedly sometime after the Rapture will begin a seven-year period known as the Tribulation.
The Tribulation will be divided into two halves, each lasting 42 months. During the first half, Christians believe the Antichrist will arise to deceive the world.”
"But how close the clock is to hitting midnight, the Bible says no man knows, 'not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.' - Matthew 24:36".

there are a lot of predictions about the Anti-Christ, about how Jesus Christ will return to earth to help the believers and to ignore the disbelievers too.
That’s the whole point of religions. Islam is the last and final one. Of course there are Christian predictions but the Islamic ones are much more accurate. God sent down Moses for the Egyptians and Jesus for bani Israel and lastly Muhammad for the rest of the world.

That’s the whole point of religions. Islam is the last and final one. Of course there are Christian predictions but the Islamic ones are much more accurate. God sent down Moses for the Egyptians and Jesus for bani Israel and lastly Muhammad for the rest of the world.
Jews believe that Judaism is the last one and have accurate predictions too? I mean if you want more predictions you can search them up. All the 3 Abrahamic religions are talking about the same thing anyway. “Anti Christ” “natural disasters” “how unholy things will become normalised” “woman outnumbering men”. Moses was sent down for the Israelis btw. Most prophets were send down for the Israelis. He didn’t guide the Egyptians but the Israelis

Villainess

Jews believe that Judaism is the last one and have accurate predictions too? I mean if you want more predictions you can search them up. All the 3 Abrahamic religions are talking about the same thing anyway. “Anti Christ” “natural disasters” “how unholy things will become normalised” “woman outnumbering men”. Moses was sent down for the Israelis btw. Most prophets were send down for the Israelis. He didn’t guide the Egyptians but the Israelis
Egyptians also known as Israelis. Pharoah wasn’t Israeli he was Egyptian.
Yes of course but I was giving my point of view for Islam. It makes the most sense to me.❤️

Egyptians also known as Israelis. Pharoah wasn’t Israeli he was Egyptian.
Yes of course but I was giving my point of view for Islam. It makes the most sense to me.❤
Definitely understanding it. Moses one is complicated since I thought that he was off Egyptian descent but he turned out to be Jewish and Israeli. Btw I noticed that a lot of prophets were send to the Israeli people too which is funny and understandable.
But the Bible has a lot of predictions. I always found the predictions of the Anti-Christ haunting (as a young kid during church sessions it was tiring and scary) hearing about the predictions of the anti-Christ was creepy since they described him perfectly from his outer appearance and how he would act

Villainess

Definitely understanding it. Moses one is complicated since I thought that he was off Egyptian descent but he turned out to be Jewish and Israeli. Btw I noticed that a lot of prophets were send to the Israeli people too which is funny and understandable.
But the Bible has a lot of predictions. I always found the predictions of the Anti-Christ haunting (as a young kid during church sessions it was tiring and scary) hearing about the predictions of the anti-Christ was creepy since they described him perfectly from his outer appearance and how he would act
He wasn’t Jewish he was an Egyptian polytheist. Search up ancient Egypt gods. You got Horus, Anubis, Amun, Osiris. And loooool bani Israel were the worst of the people.

lmaooo I get it. I was scared shitless hearing about Dajjal. I still am for fucks sake

1. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 36: 4272)
  2. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 3: book 43: 656)
  3. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 3: book 43: 656)
  4. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 7034)
  5. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations ) (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 6931)
  6. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs ) (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 6931)
  7. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 52: 177)
  8. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base) (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 7015)

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Christmas is based on a pagan holiday. I'm talking heads on trees, blood, and other shit

He wasn’t Jewish he was an Egyptian polytheist. Search up ancient Egypt gods. You got Horus, Anubis, Amun, Osiris. And loooool bani Israel were the worst of the people.

lmaooo I get it. I was scared shitless hearing about Dajjal. I still am for fucks sake

1. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 36: 4272)
  2. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 3: book 43: 656)
  3. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 3: book 43: 656)
  4. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 7034)
  5. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations ) (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 6931)
  6. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs ) (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 6931)
  7. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 52: 177)
  8. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base) (Sahih Muslim, Book 041: 7015)
Ofcours Gog and Magog will appear. I hated them the most alongside the Anti-Christ. I could definitely not sleep after I’ve heard these stupid stories.
He was Jewish though since he gave the Torah which is a Jewish Holy book.
Does the Quran mention about the four horsemen of the apocalypse? They are extremely haunting too

They used to force us to sing this in primary school ever Christmas nacalaa Christmas is the worst
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be happy that you at least didn’t go to a Christian school. We all were forced to go have a walk to the church (in the night) and walk around the city and visit houses to sing songs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

Ofcours Gog and Magog will appear. I hated them the most alongside the Anti-Christ. I could definitely not sleep after I’ve heard these stupid stories.
He was Jewish though since he gave the Torah which is a Jewish Holy book.
Does the Quran mention about the four horsemen of the apocalypse? They are extremely haunting too
:damn:I had to take a whole break from sspot because someone made a thread about another sign coming true. I also saw an article that talked about the land of the Arabs becoming green. It also snowed in Saudi

Moses was Muslim (in Islam) and a member of the Israelis. Pharoah was Egyptian. Also, what is the 4 horsemen lol

before any of y’all attack me: my mom is
A: a religious Christian and
B: not a Somali person.

I grew up being Christian, converted a few years to Islam and currently I’m just not sure if religion is smt for me personally
Are you christian missionaries?

:damn:I had to take a whole break from sspot because someone made a thread about another sign coming true. I also saw an article that talked about the land of the Arabs becoming green. It also snowed in Saudi

Moses was Muslim (in Islam) and a member of the Israelis. Pharoah was Egyptian. Also, what is the 4 horsemen lol
Damg idk about you but Jehova witnesses creep me the hell out. Back them at church a jehova lady wanted to know why I didn’t attend church and told me that I should follow the lords order because the world will end soon because the signs of judgement day are becoming true.

oh you don’t want to know who they are. I’ll spare it from you

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am in college :what:
I thought you lived in the infamous towers,I don't know why I thought so.

images

So what you studying anyway, let me guess Nursing? :mjlol:

Villainess

Damg idk about you but Jehova witnesses creep me the hell out. Back them at church a jehova lady wanted to know why I didn’t attend church and told me that I should follow the lords order because the world will end soon because the signs of judgement day are becoming true.

oh you don’t want to know who they are. I’ll spare it from you
Already let curiosity get the best of me :pachah1:

Trending