I genuinely can’t wait for Christmas

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No one has legit proof about any religion and no one knows which religion is the true one out of all.

tenor.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
My moms Asian and no personally it isn’t for me. It didn’t make sense to me at one point because other Muslims would tell Christian that their religion is fake and that their beliefs were wrong, but how sure are Muslims about it? No one has legit proof about any religion and no one knows which religion is the true one out of all. Christians believe that the Bible was the last holy book and claim that the Torah is fake, Jews believe that the Torah is the last holy book, and Muslims believe that the Quran is the last holy book and say that both The Bible and the Torah are fake.

edit: though I do love a few concepts about Islam which is Kidness and taking care of those who are in need of help, which Christianity doesn’t do seriously. But there are things I don’t agree with nor like, and thins I genuinely am just not sure about. I do love the fact that Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) was a genuine good man and I don’t agree with the hate he gets from other non muslims

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
LMAO THAT GIF FITS AMAZING

I surprised you choose Christianity over Islam, I think Christianity preaches love and kindness while Islam does the opposite even though both are as fake as Trump's hair.:pachah1:

Take the time to reflect and hopefully u will find a path that suits u
Yeah that’s not going to happen. It’s either becoming a doctor or becoming a lawyer (my mom wants this). No shade but I am not a genius so I rather want to drop out then work as a doctor or as lawyer for more then 40 years until I die

I surprised you choose Christianity over Islam, I think Christianity preaches love and kindness while Islam does the opposite even though both are as fake as Trump's hair.:pachah1:
Islam does preach love and kindness and actually one of the 5 pillars consists of Zakat! Which I genuinely love about it since kidness is very much appreciated (my fathers family are actual amazing people too).

I am much more closer to Christianity because I grew up with it and I even got the whole holy water thing (and I have multiple Christian names) and my mom is a Christian woman

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Oh nooo i said that most Muslims say that the Bible and Torah are “fake” and that only the Koran is the true holy book.

that verse is actually interesting. No one knows if it’s “true” or if it’s been altered by the Romans. You see the original Bible contained verses about a lot of things, like how Prophet Lut had an intimate relationship with his daughter and other weird and disgusting things.

But if you actually want a real look on how Christianity used to be, you should look at the Orthodox Ethiopians and Eritreans.
i agree. ethopian christians are the orginal ones. they were loved by the prophet Muhammad s.a.w because of how honest with their religion they were.

And it was corrupted by many kings and groups of people. lets talk about gay sex in the bibile. Apperently this was the original verse
“Man shall not lay with boy”
Then the English church changed it to “man shall not lay with man”.
Whether this is true or not, we all know it won’t be perfect especially since the Bible changed from Aramaic to English with many mistakes.
Sorry for the really late response, I was typing but something happened that I had to deal with lol

i agree. ethopian christians are the orginal ones. they were loved by the prophet Muhammad s.a.w because of how honest with their religion they were.

And it was corrupted by many kings and groups of people. lets talk about gay sex in the bibile. Apperently this was the original verse
“Man shall not lay with boy”
Then the English church changed it to “man shall not lay with man”.
Whether this is true or not, we all know it won’t be perfect especially since the Bible changed from Aramaic to English with many mistakes.
Sorry for the really late response, I was typing but something happened that I had to deal with lol
Yeah it seems that the original verse was talking about pedophilia (used to be a huge problem, old rich men back then preferred young little boys, it was during the Ancient Greek and Roman period of time) and not about homosexuality. The old ancient language is really hard to translate since you can’t always get a correct translation except if you are fluent in Aramaic (which I think nobody is? It’s a dead langauge either way).

Villainess

No one has legit proof about any religion and no one knows which religion is the true one out of all.
well you can look at this way... the predictions all came true in Islam about the world ending. You might think “oh but it could be a coincidence”. Sure. A guess couldn’t be this accurate.
“…And you will see barefoot naked poor shepherds/Bedouins vying with one another in the construction of buildings…”

(Sahih Muslim, Hadith: 1)

‘Allamah Nawawi (rahimahullah) explains:

“The poor people of the Deserts will suddenly become wealthy and begin boasting about their buildings”

1606349604304.png

Villainess

Yeah it seems that the original verse was talking about pedophilia (used to be a huge problem, old rich men back then preferred young little boys, it was during the Ancient Greek and Roman period of time) and not about homosexuality. The old ancient language is really hard to translate since you can’t always get a correct translation except if you are fluent in Aramaic (which I think nobody is? It’s a dead langauge either way).
Well I mean the Quran has been in one language for 1400 years memorized by millions of Muslims word for word. Even if someone mispronounces a single letter any Muslim can detect it. That’s the beauty of Islam. The promise of Allah was that the Quran will never be changed.

well you can look at this way... the predictions all came true in Islam about the world ending. You might think “oh but it could be a coincidence”. Sure. A guess couldn’t be this accurate.
“…And you will see barefoot naked poor shepherds/Bedouins vying with one another in the construction of buildings…”

(Sahih Muslim, Hadith: 1)

‘Allamah Nawawi (rahimahullah) explains:

“The poor people of the Deserts will suddenly become wealthy and begin boasting about their buildings”

View attachment 155282
“Christ will appear in the skies during the Rapture to resurrect dead Christians and snatch them up to heaven.
“There he has prepared room for them, as outlined in John 14: 1-6”
But the Rapture will not mark the Second Coming just yet.
Supposedly sometime after the Rapture will begin a seven-year period known as the Tribulation.
The Tribulation will be divided into two halves, each lasting 42 months. During the first half, Christians believe the Antichrist will arise to deceive the world.”
"But how close the clock is to hitting midnight, the Bible says no man knows, 'not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.' - Matthew 24:36".

there are a lot of predictions about the Anti-Christ, about how Jesus Christ will return to earth to help the believers and to ignore the disbelievers too.

Trending