I fucking hate Sijuis so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
One fucking Sijui was saying how if Kenya went to war with Somalia, most NFD Somalis would side with Kenya. I checked her profile and she couldn’t even speak Somali. Her entire page was filled with Pro-African crap, African music, African politicians.

Do you know what the worst thing about it was? She blamed Somalis in South Africa for robbing the Zulus and how they’re to blame for their deaths. AND SHE WAS LEARNING ZULU BUT CANT SPEAK SOMALI!!!

I’m so mad RN. How the f*ck can she be raised in Africa and be worse than these liberal SJW’s?

One fucking Sijui was saying how if Kenya went to war with Somalia, most NFD Somalis would side with Kenya. I checked her profile and she couldn’t even speak Somali. Her entire page was filled with Pro-African crap, African music, African politicians.

Do you know what the worst thing about it was? She blamed Somalis in South Africa for robbing the Zulus and how they’re to blame for their deaths. AND SHE WAS LEARNING ZULU BUT CANT SPEAK SOMALI!!!

I’m so mad RN.

Most only claim Kenya but its normal just like how some of the diaspora in the west claim their host country. :kanyeshrug:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Sijuis are disgusting people, I can't blame them because they have been diaspora for almost 100 years and most have lost their dhaqan and intermarried with local bantus.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Kenya and the filthy Bantus committed genocide on Somalis living in Kenya, they sent them to African version of Auschwitz and massacred them. Now they get harrased by the police daily, extortion, home invasions, physical violence etc.

The Garissa Massacre was a 1980 massacre of ethnic Somali residents by the Kenyan government in the Garissa District of the North Eastern Province. The incident occurred when government forces, acting on the premise of flushing out a local hoodlum known as Abdi Madobe, set fire to a residential estate called Bulla Kartasi, killing people and raping women. They then forcefully interned the populace in a primary school for three days without food or water, resulting in over 3000 deaths.[8]

and in 1963-67 they killed 4200 Somalis.

World

VIP
Kenya once committed genocide on Somalis living in Kenya, they sent them to African version of Auschwitz and massacred them. Now they get harrased by the police daily, extortion, home invasions, physical violence etc.

I forgot to say, this said that after all of the massacres, the Somalis still haven’t learnt. How the increased terrorism in Kenya is due to Somali refugees.

I just want to wipe all these Swahili speaking Sijuis out of the world.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I forgot to say, this said that after all of the massacres, the Somalis still haven’t learnt. How the increased terrorism in Kenya is due to Somali refugees.

bantu-washed

JamalNFD

JAMAL
[MOTE="XamarCade, post: 843996, member: 2169"]Sacagewea Sijuu Boy @JamalNFD soo gal[/QUOTE]

Sijuus here are technically Somalis who had lived in the interior so much that they had lost their culture and Language. Y'all consider even somalis in Nfd sijuu and that surprised me. The somalis in nfd still speak Somali and still got their daqan.
Its right though on the somalis from the interior like Amina Mohammed the foreign CS.
Those guys got absolute no clue about Somalia

Kenya and the filthy Bantus committed genocide on Somalis living in Kenya, they sent them to African version of Auschwitz and massacred them. Now they get harrased by the police daily, extortion, home invasions, physical violence etc.

There are some people you can't save from mental slavery. I'll never forget the chilling video of the KDF killing the geeljire in the NFD and how the Kenyan wildlife police are getting away with forced disappearances of Somali males and looting in the Somalia region

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
There are some people you can't save from mental slavery. I'll never forget the chilling video of the KDF killing the geeljire in the NFD and how the Kenyan wildlife police are getting away with forced disappearances of Somali males and looting in the Somalia region
we have gov officals like Amina Mohammed deniyng all allegations...Tribal reasons perhaps?

Post her Facebook

JamalNFD

JAMAL
NotOTE="Xooshdheere, post: 844029, member: 3501"]@JamalNFD somalis living in nairobi cant speak somali? and when did most somalis and amina migrate to kenya?[/QUOTE]

Not those in Nairobi, lol
Most somalis in Nairobi are reer Somalia Somalis that came after 1991.
I'm speaking of the somalis who were brought by the British colonial government and settled in the interior. Amina Mohammed was born in western Kenya for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending