I fucked up. I fucked up badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im good with it. The lgbt community is just very sensitive. You gotta tip toe around em. I was like do you prefer dick or pussy to this flamboyant looking nigga. :damn:. HE TURNED RED. miskiinka.:damn:
Do you think it makes sense? Or simply each to their own?

I have a funny nun friend who says its physically unnatural because they can't produce offsprings, but she doesn't care what they do.

Do you think it makes sense? Or simply each to their own?

I have a funny nun friend who says its physically unnatural because they can't produce offsprings, but she doesn't care what they do.
Ive read some scientific studies from stanford. Gay people apparently have cross-wired neurons, particularly in the amygdala. Lesbians have the neural makeup similar to heterosexuals males, whilst gay men have the neural makeup of heterosexual women. Genetic input definitely has a part. Who gives a f*ck what people do in the bedroom. :damedamn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I drink wine so what people can be so judgemental nothing wrong with drinking as long as you have people with you and you don't overdo it, people here are so boring they have their heads so far up their arses. Not everything revolves around religion you know, maybe this planet would be so much better if all religion just died out

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Im stoned and drunk af. I went to the uni's freshers week. Things were going good met a nigga i knew from the uni, we were chatting. mAN knew that I was gone... kkkkk. So I started scathing to the niggas at the different stalls. i went to the christian stall, and started debating with them about their trillion. Im an atheist so it was funny. These mans think I'm muslim.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: The nonsensical, trilogy and monotheistic aspect of their faith, i was like how can 3 be equal to 1 yaknow. Numerically impossible damn. Go back to the emacalin i was like. You mans need beating. They're like come to our meeting next week and you'll find out. They were ,ad pissed. This wasn't the main f*ck up. Inallilah. I went to the lgbt community and started chatting shit about their sexuality. inalillah . goddddamn. The ne socirty that is bulletproof. The lftistsswill come for my ass. Ill use my blackness as a bluffer. cos they know that they cat do shit to black man. The real luck up was the xalimo behind me. she saw it all. she think that a I'm a gay christian somali geeljire. Im done.:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
Ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending