I fucked up. I fucked up badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im stoned and drunk af. I went to the uni's freshers week. Things were going good met a nigga i knew from the uni, we were chatting. mAN knew that I was gone... kkkkk. So I started scathing to the niggas at the different stalls. i went to the christian stall, and started debating with them about their trillion. Im an atheist so it was funny. These mans think I'm muslim.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: The nonsensical, trilogy and monotheistic aspect of their faith, i was like how can 3 be equal to 1 yaknow. Numerically impossible damn. Go back to the emacalin i was like. You mans need beating. They're like come to our meeting next week and you'll find out. They were ,ad pissed. This wasn't the main f*ck up. Inallilah. I went to the lgbt community and started chatting shit about their sexuality. inalillah . goddddamn. The ne socirty that is bulletproof. The lftistsswill come for my ass. Ill use my blackness as a bluffer. cos they know that they cat do shit to black man. The real luck up was the xalimo behind me. she saw it all. she think that a I'm a gay christian somali geeljire. Im done.:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
:pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah:
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im stoned and drunk af. I went to the uni's freshers week. Things were going good met a nigga i knew from the uni, we were chatting. mAN knew that I was gone... kkkkk. So I started scathing to the niggas at the different stalls. i went to the christian stall, and started debating with them about their trillion. Im an atheist so it was funny. These mans think I'm muslim.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: The nonsensical, trilogy and monotheistic aspect of their faith, i was like how can 3 be equal to 1 yaknow. Numerically impossible damn. Go back to the emacalin i was like. You mans need beating. They're like come to our meeting next week and you'll find out. They were ,ad pissed. This wasn't the main f*ck up. Inallilah. I went to the lgbt community and started chatting shit about their sexuality. inalillah . goddddamn. The ne socirty that is bulletproof. The lftistsswill come for my ass. Ill use my blackness as a bluffer. cos they know that they cat do shit to black man. The real luck up was the xalimo behind me. she saw it all. she think that a I'm a gay christian somali geeljire. Im done.:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

How are you confident talking about "i'm stoned and drunk af"

I don't know if I should call you a G or a doqon...

But I can respect your savagenimo:dead:

I don't know if I should call you a G or a doqon...

But I can respect your savagenimo:dead:
I wouldn't be surprised if i was mentally deficient in some ways. Maybe aspergers. :russ:. All i know is that I'm a heavyweight when art comes to alcohol, and have no limits.

Freshers are lit asf
:denzelnigga:
Went to my first one this year and I didn't regret it
:ehh:

How do you feel about homosexuality as an atheist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts