I frequently stop by my neihhborhood cafe shop and I'm ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Intrigued by the generosity of this young gazelle-looking Somali girl.

Each time I order a medium and I pay she deliberately gives me large cup.

No! She is not attracted to me, I know that for sure.

It's walaaltinimo she's doing this for ...

She has done this like numerous times.

Allow dhowr hablahayaga!

Ohh she told me she studying to be RN and she goes to OSU.

Waacaadi one of my boy's female relative used to work at a local McDonalds we used to get what ever we wanted and pay £5 each it's called looking out for one another

menace

VIP
:drakewow::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
Waacaadi one of my boy's female relative used to work at a local McDonalds we used to get what ever we wanted and pay £5 each it's called looking out for one another

Walahi sxb it was amazing ..,it was unspoken ...at times as I'm doing my papers my drink would get cold and I would just request it to be heated ..,the girl would throw away the leftover and give me brand new cup filled with the hot beverage and cream :banderas::banderas::ehh:

:drakewow::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Walahi sxb it was amazing ..,it was unspoken ...at times as I'm doing my papers my drink would get cold and I would just request it to be heated ..,the girl would throw away the leftover and give me brand new cup filled with the hot beverage and cream :banderas::banderas::ehh:
I don't know what they put in the coffee these days:lawd: shits like crack I go tru 5 large cups a day chai latte is my shit tho

menace

VIP
I don't know what they put in the coffee these days:lawd: shits like crack I go tru 5 large cups a day chai latte is my shit tho
What's the name of your cafe shop?
Queen Elizabeth's xaar ?

What's the name of your cafe shop?
Queen Elizabeth's xaar ?
:ohhh: I get it now it's called Java Lounge
200_s.gif

Hey bro Menace, please name the coffee shop and I will be right there. I am gonna see that girl and we gonna talk .....

Menace, Hundreds of Tim Hortons in Columbus. I need the address of that coffee shop, I will make my presence known once I get there, and waay waayo will start between Gegiroor and the sistah! You will not be the only man kicking in there. Gegiroor with his big head will be noticed by that whole shop! :cryinglaughsmiley:

menace

VIP
Menace, Hundreds of Tim Hortons in Columbus. I need the address of that coffee shop, I will make my presence known once I get there, and waay waayo will start between Gegiroor and the sistah! You will not be the only man kicking in there. Gegiroor with his big head will be noticed by that whole shop! :cryinglaughsmiley:

I deliberately avoid going to the same timmies Fadhi ku dirirs dwell at ..luckily for me o don't live in North Columbus where a guy who just dropped in from Garbaharey is causing havoc driving on his second day after being showed the basics on Morse rd..( bro we notorious for bad driving ..people at the North are fed up with us ..would never forget this one time that I just came out of Banadir and I took a right on Cleveland ave..soon after I passed Huy rd the lane that my cat was in came to a halt..then cars started getting out of our lane while honking ..I also changed lane..I noticed that this one car was causing the problem ..when I came parallel to the car I looked and I was floored to discover a Somali xaliimo( she looked like she just dropped in from Garbaharey:damn:..had her mobile phone tugged inside her jawaan jilbaab talking without any concern not realizing that she had the left turn signal but was not in the middle lane but In the traffic lane..)..so bro living in the West I have my exclusive timmies that no Somali steps foot in except the Ostrich looking chick :denzelnigga::diddyass:

Holly sh-t in the West Columbus, all of the new refugees are dropped there. You guys even have the Wedgewood apartments. No similar apartment complex exists in the North where new refugees are dropped. We are now dominating the suburbs in the north, especially Westerville, Lewis Center, and parts of Delaware. I was surprised to see Somalis living in Delaware country. Who cares what those rednecks in Westerville think of us. Somalis are number one home buyers in Westerville South. Here is the problem though, the schools are the same as Columbus, but the property tax is double in Westerville. I just laugh @ Somalis when they bragged about living in Westerville and have their kids going to Westerville schools (even though it is Westerville South they live in). I am like niggas cut the crap. You have been overtaxed while your house values and schools are the same as Columbus. On my end I learned the Jewish trick: You stay at the border between two cities and make sure you are in the school zone where you can send your kids to the school system funded by the city with the higher property taxes. In that case, you are paying the property tax that is far less than the one with the higher property tax, but your kids are going to what is deemed to be "good schools".

On a serious note, I really sympathize Somalis when as new comers who can't even speek basic English, they have no choice but get a driving licence. The metro transit in this place is a disaster. I mean how can a single mom do a shopping for herself and her kids if the metro transit is not going to places that she should go?

I have seen worse in Atlanta. I remember in 2000 driving on 85-North towards Gwinnett county, and suddenly I come across this old Halimo stopped by a police officer. I stop by, and knowing the situation of the Somalis in that town in those days, I tried to talk to the officer. She couldn't understand one word in English and was heading to work. The officer gave her a ticket because she was driving too slow. I have been given tickets for speeding and seen others stopped for speeding, but never have I come across before that day someone getting a ticket because they drove too slow :cryinglaughsmiley: But you know what, Somalis are resourceful. They started car pooling business where some guys were making good money by driving people from North to South in Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending