I found the new replacement for Khat

It is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It has all the benefits and reasons that Khat is chewed for, it even tastes a little like it.

But none of the rubbish that Khat comes with. Your health improves, you feel a slight buzz and relaxed and that's it. Footballers use it too apparently.

It has a slight increased risk of cancer with long/high consumption but so does khat.

Attachments

• Khat Replacement.jpg
    Khat Replacement.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 85
Is that supposed to be a picture of maté? I heard of that drink but didn’t realize it gave you a buzz. I always thought it was just an alternative to coffee

Not worth the side effects of cancer. How are y'all skipping this notion. Cancer is no joke. Khat itself ruin your teeth and abdominal intestines. Youll age extremely fast chewing khat.

Thats the most haram ting I did but at da time i didnt know because in somali culture its not seen as haram idk why. 🤔
Because Somalis are fake as hell and half of them will be condemned to the lowest level of Jahannam for the crime of being among the MUNAFIQOON if they don't pattern up immediately!
:fittytousand:

Because Somalis are fake as hell and half of them will be condemned to the lowest level of Jahannam for the crime of being among the MUNAFIQOON if they don't pattern up immediately!
:fittytousand:
I mean khat is a grey zone tbh there are much worse things people do all the time with no concern like eating their brother/sister's flesh

Trending