I found one red strand in my hair.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was staring at myself in the mirror and I noticed one strand of red hair that I’ve never seen before.

I’m shocked so I of course look this up on the internet.

“Your family history probably has some red hair in it and that one hair follicle happened to activate as red where the rest of your hair follicles were activated by the black genes. That single hair follicle is probably damaged or mutated so it doesn't produced as much melanin.”

“The genes that determine hair color are so-called 'incomplete dominant hereditary traits. ... The red hair itself is caused by a mutation in what researchers call the MC1R gene. Having two mutated genes gives someone all red hair, but having just one can give a person red hair in unexpected places.”

if this is true how did my geeljire ass end up with red hair strand????
So that means I have 1 MC1R gene? 23andme said I have 12 genetic markers for light/blonde hair but nothing on red.
:mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
nahh that's none, u prop pick it from cadaans u was interacting with, sh@t happened to me a lot where i find blonde hair in my hair and back, it's normal thing to find if u interact with cadaans a lot

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
nahh that's none, u prop pick it from cadaans u was interacting with, sh@t happened to me a lot where i find blonde hair in my hair and back, it's normal thing to find if u interact with cadaans a lot
I haven’t interacted with anyone for the past 2 weeks and im in quarantine. Also it’s literally in my hair. Like a strand in my hair. It’s apart of my head. It’s not detached
:hillarybiz:

Som

VIP
I have some reddish hair in my beard, it's noticable especially under sun light.
It's normal, some people even among africans have Brown reddish hair. Not as red as white redheads but still noticable under light

I have some reddish hair in my beard, it's noticable especially under sun light.
It's normal, some people even among africans have Brown reddish hair. Not as red as white redheads but still noticable under light
There are different genes for red hair on your head versus red hair in your beard, and the genes for red beards are much more common than red heads. That's why you see often mixed coloured beards with white people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I feel sorry for you, couldn't be me:idontlike:
I am 100% pure human (PURE HUMAN)

giphy.gif
Warya i don’t believe in this bcuz I’m muslim

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I was staring at myself in the mirror and I noticed one strand of red hair that I’ve never seen before.

I’m shocked so I of course look this up on the internet.

“Your family history probably has some red hair in it and that one hair follicle happened to activate as red where the rest of your hair follicles were activated by the black genes. That single hair follicle is probably damaged or mutated so it doesn't produced as much melanin.”

“The genes that determine hair color are so-called 'incomplete dominant hereditary traits. ... The red hair itself is caused by a mutation in what researchers call the MC1R gene. Having two mutated genes gives someone all red hair, but having just one can give a person red hair in unexpected places.”

if this is true how did my geeljire ass end up with red hair strand????
So that means I have 1 MC1R gene? 23andme said I have 12 genetic markers for light/blonde hair but nothing on red.
:mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman:
That repeating pics of that Somali dude look like a dude at Karmel mall I saw who at a Karmel coffee shop and out of mental illness fingered his butt and then proceeded to use Keyboard at the Internet Cafe computer.

Trending

Latest posts