I FOUND A WAY TO HELP SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
First time poster long time lurker

Basically Somalia should make desalination plants which are powered by wind and solar farms puntland, then they should make canals either a major one that runs from zeila to kismayo but I recommend several canals In each coastal city that way no one fights over water rights and to each there own, lastly the Somali faraxs will have to stop chewing khat and blaming 'yahooda iyo galaha' they will have to plant so much trees I want Somalia to look like Cameron Diaz's womanhood that will reduce the temperature and al shabab will stop acting like savages and actually help the country by burying themselves 6 feet under

Secondly tribalism will have to go if I ever a hear another abdi say 'the kafirs ruined our country' I'm gonna apply for Canadian citizenship and live the rest of my life as a lumberjack/hermit

Yeah I'm gonna have to stop you on your first point.

You can't just "make" desalination plants. They cost billions and billions of dollars and you are gonna need to import foreigners to build it.

Foreigners aren't just gonna come to Somalis, they need guaranteed safety to be provided which is tough when people get slaughtered over there over nothing.

Lastly funding for the destination plants is near impossible right now with irresponsible management of finances plus the rampant corruption that runs in the government. The government pulls in millions of dollars monthly over import/Export deals and the recently gained control of the airspace with nothing to show with the money.

Good thought man at least your tried :manny:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Yeah I'm gonna have to stop you on your first point.

You can't just "make" desalination plants. They cost billions and billions of dollars and you are gonna need to import foreigners to build it.

Foreigners aren't just gonna come to Somalis, they need guaranteed safety to be provided which is tough when people get slaughtered over there over nothing.

Lastly funding for the destination plants is near impossible right now with irresponsible management of finances plus the rampant corruption that runs in the government. The government pulls in millions of dollars monthly over import/Export deals and the recently gained control of the airspace with nothing to show with the money.

Good thought man at least your tried :manny:

I guess I'm of to Canada then better hit the gym

First time poster long time lurker

Basically Somalia should make desalination plants which are powered by wind and solar farms puntland, then they should make canals either a major one that runs from zeila to kismayo but I recommend several canals In each coastal city that way no one fights over water rights and to each there own, lastly the Somali faraxs will have to stop chewing khat and blaming 'yahooda iyo galaha' they will have to plant so much trees I want Somalia to look like Cameron Diaz's womanhood that will reduce the temperature and al shabab will stop acting like savages and actually help the country by burying themselves 6 feet under

Secondly tribalism will have to go if I ever a hear another abdi say 'the kafirs ruined our country' I'm gonna apply for Canadian citizenship and live the rest of my life as a lumberjack/hermit
That's not how it works, desalination needs cold water to function. Thus needs massive amounts of energy to function , Somalia cannot even power its cities rather than a whole plants. Even in America desalination plants are not prevalent as you would need huge ones for profit.I think we should simply import water from south Somalia to north.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
we need an electrical grid first, solar wind or hydro.

Von

Honestly, best way to help Somalia is for national reconciliation, If every is at peace with each other then we are on a road to glory

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Honestly, best way to help Somalia is for national reconciliation, If every is at peace with each other then we are on a road to glory
National reconciliation on a large scale isnt very feasible seeing as certain tribes continue to oppress, cough cough (Hg)

Von

National reconciliation on a large scale isnt very feasible seeing as certain tribes continue to oppress, cough cough (Hg)
we need to settle our differents if don't talk to HG or other clans then how are we going to a development trust between us. And whats with all this hate for HG? what did they even do? I thought rahanweyn were they ones reserving all the hate for AS

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
we need to settle our differents if don't talk to HG or other clans then how are we going to a development trust between us. And whats with all this hate for HG? what did they even do? I thought rahanweyn were they ones reserving all the hate for AS
Nigga are you being for real,this is somali history/recent history 101

Von

Nigga are you being for real,this is somali history/recent history 101
I was raised with Somali history but not the specifics of what certain clans did, care to enlighten me?
Im Qabil free thank the Lord:rejoice:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I was raised with Somali history but not the specifics of what certain clans did, care to enlighten me?
Im Qabil free thank the Lord
:rejoice:
Well in a nutshell HG did everything
hqdefault.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
They fought with mjs all the way down to southern dirs(merka),i wouldnt be surprised if these vultures claimed boosaso,they love claiming land

Von

Well in a nutshell HG did everything
hqdefault.jpg
the only way to secure peace is to disarm them and everyone else, National reconciliation would help.
We must disarm HG and fund the daroodism of the south, :fittytousand:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
the only way to secure peace is to disarm them and everyone else, National reconciliation would help.
We must disarm HG and fund the daroodism of the south :fittytousand:
The south is a lost case, the only way we can possibly thrive is if Puntland and Somaliland join forces and secede from that southern wasteland.I know its a bit far fetched but think of the potential development that could possibly occur if it becomes a reality.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You need to install a mechanism that put's trust back between them so they don't feel suspicious over one another. Secession rights for the states for example IF and only IF the system is abused is a step forward. Federal rights removed from the states if they abuse the system is another way to give confidence to Mogadishu folks!!! The matter isn't as simple as 'Hug n Forgive', that will result in just forgiveness not 'trust'. Trust will require a range of check n balances in the system so each somali feels they are safe and secure regardless who is the leading clan!!!

We need to tell each clans tell us what you want, and when they tell us we accomodate it for them but at the same time also reverse it!!! and say if you don't fulfill these certain obligations(pay your taxes, keep the peace, achieve good governance, eliminate corruption, etc) required from you then you lose what you wanted and u lose it willingly. Then u further back those check n balances with more layers of checks for example you give the feds and states right to attack clans who are not following the rules agreed on if politically resolving it isn't possible.!!!

Then u could have individual court systems to try people at individual level, clan court system to try clans as a whole based on the federal law and regional agreement(similar to how they do the customary xeer), further checks n balance to use the national army in-case the other options fail. The theme is simple, just keep adding as many check n balances over and over again to eliminate mistrust from ever returning where people again feel confident. If you abuse the system, I know I can exercise many options if I abuse it you know you can exercise many options. This results in both of us behaving and moving towards progress!!!

Last edited:

Von

The south is a lost case, the only way we can possibly thrive is if Puntland and Somaliland join forces and secede from that southern wasteland.I know its a bit far fetched but think of the potential development that could possibly occur if it becomes a reality.
If we had Mountains the reached way into the skies that slip Somalis off from the rest of Africa, id say that' a great plan but it's not the case. Kenya and Ethiopia would just expand even more into the area. The only reason why im for Greater Somalia is to put Ethiopia and Kenya far way from the heartlands. The Same way Russia did with Eastern bloc nations. Somaliland and Puntland are somewhat unified regions now put that to a national level and we get even more developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending