I find it strange when I see men shaking their behinds due to cultural customs

I witnessed a Somali Bantu wedding when I was in Kismayo and found the men dancing in a similar fashion as the women. I thought they were gay but found out later it is part of their culture. Both genders of beesha Madowweyne like to do niiko. Reer waamo here should explain to us all in more detail.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How was Kismayoo, home of my Mj grandmother, the Webeneeyas!

How was Kismayoo, home of my Mj grandmother, the Webeneeyas!
OG are everywhere in Kismayo. The Seyid took it upon himself to repatriate all OG from Ogadenia. They might be the majority if they continue coming in such large numbers.

our boys have been sidelined. Harti need to do many things to save lower Juba from the invasion.

I still think it is a bit safer than Mogadishu and less tension exists. I think the Seyid did a marvellous job in securing the city. He just needs to give Harti more seats from the many OG and Marehan took by force.

Last edited:
As long as it isn't Somalis partaking I couldn't care less. The sooner Sharia returns to Somalia the better, moral decay enthusiasts can keep such shenanigans to themselves in their homes and not publish it for tens of thousands at the minimum to see.
#ShariaLawForSomalia

Trending

Latest posts