I find it quite funny that non-Muslims in the West think Gulf countries are ultra-conversative

I was speaking to one of my long-time white friend from high school, and he was planning to go on a holiday to Bahrain with his girlfriend. He asked me all sorts of questions like, ''what happens if someone catches me drinking on the street?, ''What happens if someone catches us having sex in the hotel room''. I told him number 1 you're white, and number 2 you hold a British passport. Those Gulf Arabs won't even touch you unless you're Asian or Black from a shithole country.

I was, in fact, telling him that Gulf Arab countries are much worse than the Western countries, in terms of how Liberal they are. I asked him why would anyone go to Dubai every year if it was some sort of Islamic ultra-conservative city? Why would the FIFA allow Qatar to host a World Cup knowing that millions of non-Muslims would be coming especially when they would drinking and having sex, and what not. Even, I told him Saudi Arabia which was probably the last ''so-called'' conservative nation in the Gulf region, has become less conservative in recent years, they allowed their women to drive and travel alone with a male companion. Anyone who grew up in Saudi Arabia will tell you about the underground compounds where they hold secret parties and have all kinds of dirty sexual acts going on in there.

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I've been to the UAE and I've seen people drinking in hotel bars. Only few places sell alcohol. I'm assuming it's the same in Qatar and Bahrain

As for intimacy in your hotel, nobody will randomly enter your hotel room to inspect. It's just that these muslim nations dont want to see people being intimate with each other in the streets or in any other public places.

They should dress appropriately. I remember being in one of those malls in Dubai, suddenly a guard came to talk to a white woman who was dressed in shorts and a tank top. I do also remember seeing signs in some places forbidding to hold each others hand. A lot of people ignore it though.:mjlol:

Trending