I feel sorry for cadaan cucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cadaan cuck gets his wife stolen from him. This would never happen with sharia law.

:russ::siilaanyolaugh:

Who else remembers our penguin friend?

Last edited:
you think like a ******, he got 8.8 million who cares if his wife was a
He won my nigga but i ain't ever crying over a like this nigga did. That's some beta shit! just serve the her papers and walk with your dignity like a man. did non of yall see him moan in the clip?

Damn not only did the cuck get cucked but he also got emasculated by his ex wife's boy toy :mjlol:

And all of this is on camera and it has spread throughout the whole interent.

Lol they even broadcasted this shit on TV

Inaalillah :deadmanny:

Abulhassan

Critical thinking goes a long way.
Another cadaan cuck gets his wife stolen from him. This would never happen with sharia law.

:russ::siilaanyolaugh:

Who else remembers our penguin friend?

So what you're trying to say is that she wouldn't have cheated under sharia law? What makes you think that?

So what you're trying to say is that she wouldn't have cheated under sharia law? What makes you think that?

151104085956-afghanistan-stoning-1104-exlarge-169.jpg

Plagiarised Jewish custom.

דברים פרק כב
כג כי יהיה נער בתולה, מארשה לאיש; ומצאה איש בעיר, ושכב עמה. כד והוצאתם את-שניהם אל-שער העיר ההוא, וסקלתם אתם באבנים ומתו--את-הנער על-דבר אשר לא-צעקה בעיר, ואת-האיש על-דבר אשר-ענה את-אשת רעהו; ובערת הרע, מקרבך

Deuteronomy 22:23-24. If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I didn’t watch the video but from what I can gather some nigga got paid 8.8 million dollars to give his wife away :superman:

I don’t get how that’s being cucked ima give my ting away for 1million what the f*ck :wtf:

Abulhassan

Critical thinking goes a long way.
Plagiarised Jewish custom.

דברים פרק כב
כג כי יהיה נער בתולה, מארשה לאיש; ומצאה איש בעיר, ושכב עמה. כד והוצאתם את-שניהם אל-שער העיר ההוא, וסקלתם אתם באבנים ומתו--את-הנער על-דבר אשר לא-צעקה בעיר, ואת-האיש על-דבר אשר-ענה את-אשת רעהו; ובערת הרע, מקרבך

Deuteronomy 22:23-24. If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

The practice of stoning people to death isn't any less abhorring just because they copy-pasted it from the jews (assuming it's true).

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lol wow that is great trade off. He unloaded his cheating wife and got millions in return.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
He won. There are mans out there who's wives cheat on them and THEY still have to pay her child support and alimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts