I feel so good in Maghreb Djalleba

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wearing a nice brown one. Walle I look so sexy in the mirror
I love myself man wallahi billahi almost time to pray I am ready.
Who else cant stop looking at himself when wearing Qamiis or other garment
Us African brothers look best in such clothes and the women agree
I always wondered who created the Djelleba was it the Berbers or the Arabs?
Whoever it was I enjoy wearing it.
s-l300.jpg

Who else has tried wearing it?
it fits well with my muscles
People always tell me I look good in it especially the girls
People hardly ask me why I wear it here.
The Moroccanas that do I just reply to:
My country is in the Arab league and we are Arabs
plus I say my ancestors used to wear something alike kkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes it's Berber in origin since most notably the Maghreb wear it and it's traditional in Morocco

Apollo

VIP
Nothing embarrassing about it akhi

I went on holiday to Dubai and wore those Arab clothes there for the lolz. It felt weird.

Then when I wore the same thing in Somalia they thought I was a foreigner. In this shop they were talking shit about me thinking I was a Sudanese.:mjlol::mjlol:

I went on holiday to Dubai and wore those Arab clothes there for the lolz. It felt weird.

Then when I wore the same thing in Somalia they thought I was a foreigner. In this shop they were talking shit about me thinking I was a Sudanese.:mjlol::mjlol:
Many Somalis back home wear the Arab Thawb though.

It's weird why they'd think you're a foreigner for wearing it lol.

CaliTedesse

VIP

lol DEAD I was thinking same as @SOMALI GENERAL many wear thowb back home etc. maybe you went to rural area where they are not familiar with it kkkkkk

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Clothes is clothes, I don’t know why Muslims have made it out as if you go jannah for wearing some clothes belonging to arabs, this is arabization.

Nah fam we wear it when it's hot and when going to the mosque and ofcourse when you go swimming

CaliTedesse

VIP
Clothes is clothes, I don’t know why Muslims have made it out as if you go jannah for wearing some clothes belonging to arabs, this is arabization.
People choose to wear it themselves nothing enforced kulaha Arabization