I feel like vomiting when I watched that disgusting documentary

I watched the documentary which discussed the perverted practice of “bacha bazi” in Afghanistan and now I don’t feel like eating any food when I saw that disgusting documentary. If that documentary comes up on your recommended I advise people here not to watch it because you will actually throw up.

Inshallah those filthy men who ruined the lives of young boys get the painful punishment they deserve.

I watched the documentary which discussed the perverted practice of “bacha bazi” in Afghanistan and now I don’t feel like eating any food when I saw that disgusting documentary. If that documentary comes up on your recommended I advise people here not to watch it because you will actually throw up.

Inshallah those filthy men who ruined the lives of young boys get the painful punishment they deserve.
I watched a similar documentary about pedophilia in Pakistan and it had tears in my eyes. It was one of the saddest documentaries that i had watched and often times homeless little boys are raped by these grown men. usually poor children/homeless boys. They also did an interview with a child rapist who had raped nearly 100s or a 100 boys. they speak about it with no remorse because no one is going to hold them accountable in Pakistan

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yeah the rape, I saw a short documentary about it and it even surprises me that they willingly have sex with young children

The taliban are trying to stop this perverted shit,

Americans soldiers were shocked when they went there and admitted it as modern day Sodom and Gommorah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1643282586631.png
is this guy a midget?

Why are muslims so backwards now its like U got a shot at the akhirah and dunya but u sold it to lose both dunya and akhirah.
These guys really selling their souls to shaytaan

Why are muslims so backwards now its like U got a shot at the akhirah and dunya but u sold it to lose both dunya and akhirah.
These guys really selling their souls to shaytaan
It’s not Muslims it’s south Asian/Middle Eastern cultures.
The hindus and Christian there do it too.

it’s like how FGM is Somali culture.

It’s not Muslims it’s south Asian/Middle Eastern cultures.
The hindus and Christian there do it too.

it’s like how FGM is Somali culture.
My point is how can Muslims get influenced so much by kuffar that they become more corrupted than the kuffar themselves

My point is how can Muslims get influenced so much by kuffar that they become more corrupted than the kuffar themselves
You know a bit about the Deen but you don't seem to know much about History of the Mid East/Central Asia/South Asia/North Africa if you are assuming the West's influence is the cause of this.

This Mfkers have been lusting after boys since time immemorial. Some even penned historical poems celebrating the beauty of boys.

The Arabs, Turks, Pathans, North Africans, Central Asians, Persians....... were all guilty of this.

In Ottoman slave markets, Koceks were highly prized and were very similar to the Bachi Bazi.

As a matter of fact, after the fall of Rome and the Christianisation of Europe, sodomy became arguably less common among Europeans than in the Muslim world. It became more associated with the 'Orient' in European eyes.

This is imam shamil a muslim and military leader who fought the Russians invading his home land (the Caucases) Far from short he was a big and strong man.

This is an excerpt from one of his battles:
After jumping from an elevated stoop "clean over the heads of the very line of soldiers about to fire on him. Landing behind them, whirling his sword in his left hand he cut down three of them, but was boynetted by the fourth, the steel plunging deep in his chest. He seized the bayonet, pulled it out of his own flesh, cut down the man, and with another superhuman leap, cleared the wall and vanished in the darkness".[4]

He ended being buried in cemetery of Al Baqi (where several sahaba are buried).

Put respect on the man's name.
@Xoxoxo @repo @qaysiyolaylo

You know a bit about the Deen but you don't seem to know much about History of the Mid East/Central Asia/South Asia/North Africa if you are assuming the West's influence is the cause of this.

This Mfkers have been lusting after boys since time immemorial. Some even penned historical poems celebrating the beauty of boys.

The Arabs, Turks, Pathans, North Africans, Central Asians, Persians....... were all guilty of this.

In Ottoman slave markets, Koceks were highly prized and were very similar to the Bachi Bazi.

As a matter of fact, after the fall of Rome and the Christianisation of Europe, sodomy became arguably less common among Europeans than in the Muslim world. It became more associated with the 'Orient' in European eyes.
Yes all of this sodomy spawns from kuffar culture. Its heavily rooted in the regions. Like fgm.
in actuality any Muslim would know the fgm done it africa is completely haram and actually goes against Islamic values but they have been influenced by non Muslim culture.
This happens everywhere.
I’m saying that Muslims should not be influenced by these pre-existing disgusting morals

Yes all of this sodomy spawns from kuffar culture. Its heavily rooted in the regions. Like fgm.
in actuality any Muslim would know the fgm done it africa is completely haram and actually goes against Islamic values but they have been influenced by non Muslim culture.
This happens everywhere.
I’m saying that Muslims should not be influenced by these pre-existing disgusting morals
The initially quote I referenced appeared to imply that they were influenced by the 'Kuffar' and have become more corrupt than the 'Kuffar'.

If the 'Kuffar' you are referencing are their own pagan ancestors, how can they have become more corrupt than their 'Kuffar' ancestors when all they have done is continue with the an age old debauched cultural practice?

The initially quote I referenced appeared to imply that they were influenced by the 'Kuffar' and have become more corrupt than the 'Kuffar'.

If the 'Kuffar' you are referencing are their own pagan ancestors, how can they have become more corrupt than their 'Kuffar' ancestors when all they have done is continue with the an age old debauched cultural practice?
The fact they have Islam and r still engaging in the practices.
Saying your non Muslim is one thing
But saying your muslim then acting like a kuffar is a whole other level
Thats y munifqoon are the worst

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is imam shamil a muslim and military leader who fought the Russians invading his home land (the Caucases) Far from short he was a big and strong man.

This is an excerpt from one of his battles:
After jumping from an elevated stoop "clean over the heads of the very line of soldiers about to fire on him. Landing behind them, whirling his sword in his left hand he cut down three of them, but was boynetted by the fourth, the steel plunging deep in his chest. He seized the bayonet, pulled it out of his own flesh, cut down the man, and with another superhuman leap, cleared the wall and vanished in the darkness".[4]

He ended being buried in cemetery of Al Baqi (where several sahaba are buried).

Put respect on the man's name.
@Xoxoxo @repo @qaysiyolaylo

1643347898836.png
wow. That is amazing. Thanks for sharing his story. what a brave man. I asked that question because he arms looked smaller, so assumed he was a midget

Afghans are actually secretly homos, they put women in burkas cuz they want to focus on fucking young boys.

I read The Kiterunner and i was shocked the taliban are gay pedos.

Afghans are actually secretly homos, they put women in burkas cuz they want to focus on fucking young boys.

The Taliban mostly put an end to this filthy practice but as I was watching the documentary, some men who were apart of the army which fought the Soviets also engaged in this degenerate practice.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱

Aren’t you over generalizing a bit? It’s like saying all Somalis are pirates just because some of us hijack ships back home…

Trending