i feel like the conservatives are trying to trigger a civil war

southside

Hiiraan
who else feels this way? wallahi i have a feeling that there will soon be a civil war between the conservatives and the liberals, plus many of these conservatives make outrageous generalizations towards immigrants especially muslims, i believe trump is trying to push this as well judging by how he responds to ilhan

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Read up how Russia is trying to destabilise the west since the 90s. Plus, most of them are bots. From funding Brexit to influencing trump getting elected and populism of the far right was all intentionally done by them

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Westerners are too fat and happy to go to civil war.

Only basket case countries like Ukraine, Syria, or Libya on the brink of collapse go to civil war mode.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
who else feels this way? wallahi i have a feeling that there will soon be a civil war between the conservatives and the liberals, plus many of these conservatives make outrageous generalizations towards immigrants especially muslims, i believe trump is trying to push this as well judging by how he responds to ilhan

Civil war might be inevitable the whites don't want to become a minority

Only basket case countries like Ukraine, Syria, or Libya on the brink of collapse go to civil war mode.
That doesn't apply to crazy americans that love war and killing people

southside

Hiiraan
Read up how Russia is trying to destabilise the west since the 90s. Plus, most of them are. From Brexit to trump and populism of the far right was all intentionally done by them
do you believe many of the racist trolls are russian bots?

im hearing theres been more clashes between the antifas and the alt right, i also feel like the whites are in panic mode over their low birth rates and fear being replaced and will do something about it soon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
do you believe many of the racist trolls are russian bots?

im hearing theres been more clashes between the antifas and the alt right, i also feel like the whites are in panic mode over their low birth rates and fear being replaced and will do something about it soon

DO u need a hug?

Trending