I feel like such a dumbass

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Every single thing I do in my life seems like i did something wrong.

Today's going out smoothly, I feel happy because I finally finished all my work before winter break! So what do I do? i get up to grab my phone and chill.

I can't find my phone.

I look everywhere until I give up and just get up to fold my clothes. i put my jackets and clothes in the dryer.

an hour later i notice my phone in the pocket of my jacket that i put in the washer AND dryer. It's flashing lights but won't turn on.

AND i just bought a new sim card and i forgot it was in my jacket too.

i'm so fucking tired of fucking up every single thing in my life.

that's all. just needed to rant while i cry :) ahh, stupid stupid me

Villainess

Hey Asli! Keep your chin up!

What kinda phone do you have and do you have insurance?
why did those 4 words make me cry harder lol. but it's an iphone 6+ that i just updated which is why i bought a sim card for it. it was those phones that have all your memories in it which I can't get those photos back. It's dead for good. I put it in rice but I doubt it'll work since it was burning hot. no insurance either :)

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
i remember one time I locked my keys in my car. I stood there angry, only because I was in a rush. I called a tow, and the moment they pulled up, I remembered I had a spare in my wallet this whole time. Life throws obstacles at us and we learn from them step by step. Now I dont ever call tows because I double check my pockets. For you, you'll brake all your phones because humans are clumsy but you'll never toss it in the dryer again.
Step by step I tell you

Villainess

i remember one time I locked my keys in my car. I stood there angry, only because I was in a rush. I called a tow, and the moment they pulled up, I remembered I had a spare in my wallet this whole time. Life throws obstacles at us and we learn from them step by step. Now I dont ever call tows because I double check my pockets. For you, you'll brake all your phones because humans are clumsy but you'll never toss it in the dryer again.
Step by step I tell you
I did that as well last month. i think this was god's way of humbling me since I was bragging about my car.. oopsie! your dumbass lost the keys yet AGAIN.:mindblown:

I don't know what's wrong with me bisinka I used to have such a sharp mind, now my brain reminds me of muddy water.

am i aging at this ripe age??:tocry: :browtf:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
why did those 4 words make me cry harder lol. but it's an iphone 6+ that i just updated which is why i bought a sim card for it. it was those phones that have all your memories in it which I can't get those photos back. It's dead for good. I put it in rice but I doubt it'll work since it was burning hot. no insurance either :)
It has a lot of sentimental features haye
Make new memories, dont let it consume you :manny:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I did that as well last month. i think this was god's way of humbling me since I was bragging about my car.. oopsie! your dumbass lost the keys yet AGAIN.:mindblown:

I don't know what's wrong with me bisinka I used to have such a sharp mind, now my brain reminds me of muddy water.

Nothings wrong with you lol, that's the inner you thinking you'll conquer the world somebody. When it speaks for itself, dont forget to remind the inner you who's really in charge. It wants you to be perfect and hates all of your mistakes, but you're only human. You'll always make mistakes. Our minds expect the best from us, and when we let them down. You and I both have to take charge or else it'll consume us whole.

Stress can f*ck up your memory. I also normally have a very sharp memory but if I'm going through a stressful period I develop memory issues.

If it helps I just shattered my phone today. Typing this on split screen as we speak. I can't afford new phone ill keep this to see who's going to notice it and gift me a new phone. Let me see if this works lol

Today's going out smoothly, I feel happy because I finally finished all my work before winter break! So what do I do? i get up to grab my phone and chill.

I can't find my phone.

I look everywhere until I give up and just get up to fold my clothes. i put my jackets and clothes in the dryer.

an hour later i notice my phone in the pocket of my jacket that i put in the washer AND dryer. It's flashing lights but won't turn on.

lol kaalay aniga a big hug ku siinaya

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Do you have your photos & data backed up on iCloud? If so, your things should be recovered, other than the phone itself

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

I can't find my phone.

These things happen. Be kind to yourself abaayo, we are only talking about material things. There’s much to say alxamdulilah for x

Villainess

If it helps I just shattered my phone today. Typing this on split screen as we speak. I can't afford new phone ill keep this to see who's going to notice it and gift me a new phone. Let me see if this works lol
I should do that lol but my mom stared at me when i showed her my phone and said

"ha! iska maqaan! qalbi-la'an? Ageed joogtey malkaad telpephonkada kuu tuurtay biiyaha?"

:jcoleno: