I feel like my TRIBE (Liberalism) Has lost

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The lost is not as painful as my ego feeling the pain that the other team won. The other TRIBE won. What is wrong with me? :(

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You lost the right to kill babies at 7 months term in every state of America. Look on the bright side.

Evil has lost today and it’s rare to see that

You lost the right to kill babies at 7 months term in every state of America. Look on the bright side.

Evil has lost today and it’s rare to see that
Are you misinformed or are you being ignorant? Texas has already put in laws banning abortions after 6 weeks which is only 2 weeks late on your menstrual cycle. Most pro choice people do not support aborting 7 month old babies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Are you misinformed or are you being ignorant? Texas has already put in laws banning abortions after 6 weeks which is only 2 weeks late on your menstrual cycle. Most pro choice people do not support aborting 7 month old babies.
There is no limit to abortion in 7 states. That is a disgrace. Over 1% are aborted in the trimester. Now imagine this across the county and how much higher that percentage would be.

That is where the baby killer enthusiasts wanted to go next. Many Democrats have called for no limit to abortion. You can’t bargain with these people.

Today the only thing that changed was states get to make their own decision as long as Roe v Wade isn’t codified in law by Congress. If you want to kill babies so badly vote democrats and get a super majority.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Are you being misinformed or are you being ignorant, Everyone knows that democrats harvest stem cells sourced from dead fetuses that planned parenthood murdered in order to live longer, you honestly think Pelosi should be house speaker at the age of 82, She and Joe should and would be decomposing if not for the stem cells they receive as payment from planned parenthood to continue their operations. Wake up Xalimo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you being misinformed or are you being ignorant, Everyone knows that democrats harvest stem cells sourced from dead fetuses that planned parenthood murdered in order to live longer, you honestly think Pelosi should be house speaker at the age of 82, She and Joe should and would be decomposing if not for the stem cells they receive as payment from planned parenthood to continue their operations. Wake up Xalimo.

1656120115595.png

Trending

Latest posts