I feel kinda bad for white people

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
What :icon lol:

The foods we eat have an affect the way we smell, but whether you reak to those around you really just depends on your hygiene. That's something we can control. And I think there's no excuse for bad hygiene.
:deadrose:

I bet that's what the dude was thinking but was too much of a pussy to say it
He shouldn't be in a position of leadership if he can't sit him down and handle something trivial like that in an appropriate way.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
What :icon lol:

The foods we eat have an affect the way we smell, but whether you reak to those around you really just depends on your hygiene. That's something we can control. And I think there's no excuse for bad hygiene.

He shouldn't be in a position of leadership if he can't sit him down and handle something trivial like that in an appropriate way.
the worst part is that he's somehow trying to play the victim :what:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
He wouldn't be if hasn't shown racist behavior, though it could be viewed insensitive.

I will feel sorry for whit people when it's their countries being drone strikes, starved trough economic policies and black nations meddel in their affairs unwanted. The whole economic, political system is basically catering to them.

That's what black people would've if they had taken the initiative in 'exploring' Europe and the Americas.

But it was cadaanka who did hence why they're currently reaping the long term benefits colonialism has brought them.

That's what black people would've if they had taken the initiative in 'exploring' Europe and the Americas.

But it was cadaanka who did hence why they're currently reaping the long term benefits colonialism has brought them.
Miskeen cadaan's weren't the first to explore the world. The only difference is the other people who did weren't barbaric greedy psychopaths.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Miskeen cadaan's weren't the first to explore the world. The only difference is the other people who did weren't barbaric greedy psychopaths.

Cajeeb Angela, where in my last post did I state that cadaans were the first to explore the World. They were however the first to undertake significant exploration and establish colonies in the Americas.

"The only difference is the other people who did weren't barbaric greedy psychopaths" Explain exactly what you mean by this. Who are the 'other' less barbaric people?

Status
Not open for further replies.