I feel kinda bad for white people

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me that at his work, there's a West African coworker that has very bad body odour.

It got so bad that the boss went to my friend and told him to tell the fellow West African coworker to wear deodorant because he smells. Everyone had a problem with it. It was terrible.

My friend asks why he can't tell him himself and the boss said it's because people will accuse me of being racist.

It's so true.

My friend told me that at his work, there's a West African coworker that has very bad body odour.

It got so bad that the boss went to my friend and told him to tell the fellow West African coworker to wear deodorant because he smells. Everyone had a problem with it. It was terrible.

My friend asks why he can't tell him himself and the boss said it's because people will accuse me of being racist.

It's so true.

He wouldn't be if hasn't shown racist behavior, though it could be viewed insensitive.

I will feel sorry for whit people when it's their countries being drone strikes, starved trough economic policies and black nations meddel in their affairs unwanted. The whole economic, political system is basically catering to them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Some Xalimos like it and it brings them in heat :siilaanyosmile:

200.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
why would it be racist to point out he has bo? that's how u know he was thinking some racist shit :lol:

white ppl kryptonite is being called racist :cryinglaughsmiley:

that's how u know he was thinking some racist shit

Nah. White people have to be very careful since anything they do can be seen as racist.

Even if they make Chinese food at home, they'll be accused of cultural appropriation and being a racist

Tramo

Nah. White people have to be very careful since anything they do can be seen as racist.

Even if they make Chinese food at home, they'll be accused of cultural appropriation and being a racist
even the worst sjw wouldn't construe that as racism. I'd be side eyeing my coworker if I were u :notsureif:

He wouldn't be if hasn't shown racist behavior, though it could be viewed insensitive.

I will feel sorry for whit people when it's their countries being drone strikes, starved trough economic policies and black nations meddel in their affairs unwanted. The whole economic, political system is basically catering to them.
Thank you

VixR

Veritas
It's their cuisine. It emanates from their pores. I almost died once and evacuated the area when a West African heated his food. Hindus are the same way. They reak of armpit expired curry and garlic powder and armpit.

Tramo

It's their cuisine. It emanates from their pores. I almost died once and evacuated the area when a West African heated his food. Hindus are the same way. They reak of armpit expired curry and garlic powder and armpit.
:deadrose:

I bet that's what the dude was thinking but was too much of a pussy to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.