I FEEL BAD Y’all! My sister calls me, orders me 2 get her a spy camera 2 spy on her ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
17 year old son

She specifically wants to place the hidden camera in his car.

I tried to reason with her, told her that he is no longer that little boy and he is interested in girls. She then said “how do you know,! Are you hiding something from me” and I said “noooo” although I know something. I’m proud of him for taking on my footsteps.

In any rate Walahi I bought the camera for her off of Amazon. It’s called sQ8 Mini spy camera.

I also cheated money out of her. Told her it was $32 when it was just $11 :hemad::hemad:

I think she needs to quit micromanaging the kid.

She actually had him finish the Quran. He really did. He spend 6 years in Kenya. Kid super smart and doing great in school but she wants to control where he goes with the car. She suspects something. Btw this kid is 6’2 :jcoleno:and chicks are salivating after him. He doesn’t even look like a Somali. He looks like a Dominican.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
17 year old son

I tried to reason with her, told her that he is no longer that little boy and he is interested in girls. She then said “how do you know,! Are you hiding something from me” and I said “noooo” although I know something. I’m proud of him for taking on my footsteps.

In any rate Walahi I bought the camera for her off of Amazon. It’s called sQ8 Mini spy camera.

I also cheated money out of her. Told her it was $32 when it was just $11 :hemad::hemad:

She actually had him finish the Quran. He really did. He spend 6 years in Kenya. Kid super smart and doing great in school but she wants to control where he goes with the car. She suspects something. Btw this kid is 6’2 :jcoleno:and chicks are salivating after him. He doesn’t even look like a Somali. He looks like a Dominican.

Rkelly that is an invasion of privacy. Tell your sister not to cam her son. Believe me karma is a B. Last year i secretly phone recorded my boss because he was being mean so i can show it to the HR and guess what? As soon as i go home, i was stopped by a cop because i didnt have my lights on. The cop was sweet enough not to ticket me. He said be careful. (Mashalaah i dont have traffic tickets in 20 years of driving) loool

17 year old son

giphy.gif

You betrayed him, you're nothing but a traitor. :pacspit:

You're also a scam artist. :snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
17 year old son

Looooooool@ he looks Dominican. :ulyin:

Ugaaso

Deni
17 year old son

you hassled 21 dollars from your own sister, xoolo fqol xoolo :farole:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think establishing trust is key between parent and child, trying to control every move and hiding cameras to spy on him is definitely not the wave. The kid can grow up to resent his mom and the men of his family because of this. I would say step in and guide ur nephew towards the responsible path, but u are already making a profit out of this, try to reach out and correct ur families approach :)

btw try not to use 'He doesn’t even look like a Somali. He looks like a Dominican" line, it implies that somalis are inferior to the group u mentioned which is false, we are all individuals and god created us equally. :)

Farm

VIP
17 year old son

I also cheated money out of her. Told her it was $32 when it was just $11
:hemad::hemad:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending