I feel bad for madoow women

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This makes me feel real bad, honestly I want advice
:bell:
How can i just call it off?She always invites me to places and says "I know her".It gives me the feels.
:oops:

Just say to her that you don't want to waste her time, because you're not looking for a serious relationship. Decline all of her invites and hold on... why is she saying that you "know her"?

Just say to her that you don't want to waste her time, because you're not looking for a serious relationship. Decline all of her invites and hold on... why is she saying that you "know her"?
I met her at a lecture and I'm a generally charismatic guy.She began texting and we would always do stuff as "friends".Eventually she broke up with her boyfriend and one thing has led to another.I will take your advice, I don't want to get married right now but I'll have to force the relationship into a friendship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RICH

I met her at a lecture and I'm a generally charismatic guy.She began texting and we would always do stuff as "friends".Eventually she broke up with her boyfriend and one thing has led to another.I will take your advice, I don't want to get married right now but I'll have to force the relationship into a friendship.

Oh lord, she even broke up with her bf. She obviously wants to pursue things with you saaxib, since she was the one who started texting you :noneck:

Not even into a friendship, that's never a good idea especially since you have a history with her. Stop wasting each others time and ditch her (in a kind way) :yacadiim:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I usually just block her on everything and don't bother. They usually get the message. If you want to keep her around you tell her you don't want to be exclusive and your will to give her a second chance.

RICH

I usually just block her on everything and don't bother. They usually get the message. If you want to keep her around you tell her you don't want to be exclusive and your will to give her a second chance.

Blocking without saying anything is so harsh and mean. I've considered doing that as well in the past, but that's not being a grown up. At least have the decency to tell the person you don't want to have a relationship with them and keep it moving. After that you can block them.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Where is the part where you should mention that you want for her to look good as well. Liar :gaasdrink:
That is the most basic, you have good looking xalimo but she can't cook. I had to type on the go.

Oh lord, she even broke up with her bf. She obviously wants to pursue things with you saaxib, since she was the one who started texting you :noneck:

Not even into a friendship, that's never a good idea especially since you have a history with her. Stop wasting each others time and ditch her (in a kind way) :yacadiim:
She is a good friend tho, I tried distancing myself but it got heated after months away.

That's pretty fucked, also I see her in lectures so it would be weird.Annoyingly enough if getting a lot of requests from women these days.I must resist.
:wow1:

Have you seen the average black women? Not on the internet or TV but locally? Them women on that pic are 1%. One thing I'll admit is black women have the best body's neck down. I don't get why most of them are not taking advantage of it.
black booty is the best u can find. :manny:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's not really much of a surprise a kneegrow as soo much, hate and contempt for his women. I mean, these are a men, that would die for an old or obese white woman.

madow women are the sexiest women in the world. They are absolute dimes. :lawd::lawd: Their problem is on how they behave and how they tie themselves in the family dynamic. The black community was the first community where marxist/leftist ideology was first implemented...

Come on son

maxresdefault.jpg
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending