I feel bad for madoow women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
dammmmmn, they are bad. i can do them all. especially the one whos smiling. one night with that ass will feel like jannah.
to the faraaxs saying these women are ugly, u guys are khanis ayal.
:ahh::mjohreally:
Have you seen the average black women? Not on the internet or TV but locally? Them women on that pic are 1%. One thing I'll admit is black women have the best body's neck down. I don't get why most of them are not taking advantage of it.

Women are women no matter what background, there are beautiful ones and ugly ones, no need to judge.
This is so true. I don’t usually find pale people attractive but I saw the palest ginger girl the other day and she was so beautiful. Made me realise there’s beauty in everything and every race.

This is so true. I don’t usually find pale people attractive but I saw the palest ginger girl the other day and she was so beautiful. Made me realise there’s beauty in everything and every race.
  1. Reds can be as beautiful as angels or as ugly as demons. My bro says he can't wait for jannah simply for the hoors, i told him why waste time the earth is filled with many oppertunities. In fact i hope not to visit it until i have tried one from every nation like King Solomon inshallah.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Have you seen the average black women? Not on the internet or TV but locally? Them women on that pic are 1%. One thing I'll admit is black women have the best body's neck down. I don't get why most of them are not taking advantage of it.
The girls in that photo don't look more prettier than the average black woman who's in good shape. I seen many west African chicks who are good looking and their curvilicious bodies make them look hella sexy.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Walah today i saw a fat back black girl in dixy, she was wearning a fur coat and tight black dress, i was preeing on a sly trynna see her face, then i clocked it, her face was that of a man, naxdin ba iku dacay. I was in shock left the dixy to the corner shop for a evian bottle.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Come on son

maxresdefault.jpg

Omg they’re gorgeous!!! Body goals wallaahi :banderas:

Anyways don’t feel sorry for dark skinned girls, but rather feel sorry for those dumb ass self hating Madow men. They don’t even deserve a woman they let alone a gorgeous dark skinned woman. How are they talking like shit about them and praise light skinned women like they are hoor al ayn. Gtf our of here. I hope their insecure asses will end up with a fat ass Stacy as their baby momma who doesn’t understand their parents :birdman:

World

VIP
The girls in that photo don't look more prettier than the average black woman who's in good shape. I seen many west African chicks who are good looking and their curvilicious bodies make them look hella sexy.
The average black woman is more obese and overweight than every other ethnicity in America. That’s a statistical fact.

Omg they’re gorgeous!!! Body goals wallaahi :banderas:

Anyways don’t feel sorry for dark skinned girls, but rather feel sorry for those dumb ass self hating Madow men. They don’t even deserve a woman they let alone a gorgeous dark skinned woman. How are they talking like shit about them and praise light skinned women like they are hoor al ayn. Gtf our of here. I hope their insecure asses will end up with a fat ass Stacy as their baby momma who doesn’t understand their parents :birdman:
Naaya lower your gaze astagfirrulah!!
:gucciwhat:

RICH

That is actually extremely accurate
:mjcry::meleshame:
Is this because I'm with an Asian girl
:meleshame::jaynerd:

No, she has nothing to do with it. That is the impression you made. We both know though that you’re playing this girl and that she will never be your wifey #ciyaalsuuq.

No, she has nothing to do with it. That is the impression you made. We both know though that you’re playing this girl and that she will never be your wifey #ciyaalsuuq.
This makes me feel real bad, honestly I want advice
:bell:
How can i just call it off?She always invites me to places and says "I know her".It gives me the feels.
:oops:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Wifey Material :liberaltears:

If a woman can cook, fertile, raise kids and muslim we all good that is wifey material.:trumpsmirk:

RICH

Wifey Material :liberaltears:

If a woman can cook, fertile, raise kids and muslim we all good that is wifey material.:trumpsmirk:

Where is the part where you should mention that you want for her to look good as well. Liar :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts