I feel bad for madoow women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark and light skin equally discriminate. You'll never see a light skin Somali guy with a dark skin Somali girl. The light skin Somali guy thinks he's entitled to a light skin Somali wife (just as the dark skin Somali guy).

Untrue. Most black women receive unfair treatment at the hands of dark skin guys (like you). Why do you think they're the least represented and appreciated women out there? White guys like white girls equally, light skin guys like light girls equally, but dark skin women do not receive the same level of reciprocation from dark skin men (like you).

Light skin guys love and adore dark skin women.

Honestly colorism is a nasty Pandora’s box that we should not open in the Somali community- nobody wins.

When dark skin men tell me “lighties are their type” I honestly feel sorry for them.

I wonder, if you have a child and she is dark skin, will you not think she’s beautiful? Disgusting really.

It’s the same for west African men who only want to date East African girls and insult their own women. Nasty, I avoid those like the plague. If you don’t love your own- how can I love you?

But you're a dark skin male, correct? That's not the same as a dark skin WOMAN. Dark skin black men are the number one aggressors against DARK skin women.

If by radical you mean a fervent equalist. Absolutely :2tjlv3e:

You know what I meant by “own” stop trying to wind me up waryaa :noneck:

Untrue. Most black women receive unfair treatment at the hands of dark skin guys (like you). Why do you think they're the least represented and appreciated women out there? White guys like white girls equally, light skin guys like light girls equally, but dark skin women do not receive the same level of reciprocation from dark skin men (like you).

Light skin guys love and adore dark skin women.

You sound very young and inexperienced in life. I am a Somali community expert. You don't have a clue.

I noticed alot black guys in the UK date out. No wonder theres alot mixed breeds in the UK:mjlol:

Iirc, like 1 in 2 Caribbean males are involved with pawgs. Can't blame em, especially up north. Pure unadulterated grounds :lolbron:

Their fashion sense is half a decade behind doe. es still walking around with orange spray tans

That woman you posted can be more dignified in her life than you are dude. Someone's worth is not about their ethnicity or nominal religion but what they practice in life. If you are a loser in life, no lineage can help fix your ignobility.

Many Somalis who are losers in life know how to insult other human beings to make themselves feel better. But we are in the business of common sense and we digress.
Whos talking about her life or my life its my opinion that shes clapped if you cant handle the heat adeer get the f*ck out the kitchen.

Enjoy your Madow woman sxb im good with my somali dimes i would never go near a Madow akhas

Come on son

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts