I explored the FKD segment for the 1st time

Yaraye

VIP
I read some posts and realized i didn't understand shit! :damn: They are writing in english but why am i not understanding anything?:cosbyhmm: what's laangaab? sheegasto?....etc I keep seeing vocabs i don't understand :mjlol::deadpeter: i feel like a kid lost in a grocery store looking around at everything :lolbron:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
i don't know sheegasto but sheegato means u be claiming shit u aint in this context it would mean u be claiming qabils you ain't

Yaraye

VIP
laangaab

anyone from a minority qabil
all stars lol GIF by Lifetime
i have no intentions to become qabilist but I'm just curious about somalia and it heritage.

I read some posts and realized i didn't understand shit! :damn: They are writing in english but why am i not understanding anything?:cosbyhmm: what's laangaab? sheegasto?....etc I keep seeing vocabs i don't understand :mjlol::deadpeter: i feel like a kid lost in a grocery store looking around at everything :lolbron:
This is the first step of becoming qabil supremacist 😂

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
i have no intentions to become qabilist but I'm just curious about somalia and it heritage.
good to hear that but the internet tend to change people into some qabil demons on steroids but who knows what the future holds😁

Yaraye

VIP
like who are they related to? who are they descendant from? what are they known for? (ex: politicians, military, imams, merchants/businessman,....etc) things like that.

Yaraye

VIP
I don't want to know what clan is enemies with what clan. I don't really care :mjdontkno:

Last edited:
Sheegato, (which people here accuse me of lol) means false origins if I’m not misktaken, langaab and landheere refers to one’s abtrisi (lineage) and how long or short it is, many also use it to refer to clan sizes and power as well as how much land they have

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og

Naa ka joog! Hooy ka joog. That's how they all started Fadhi ku dirir, it's addictive.

Next thing you know you will give up your study, and you will be sitting in Starbucks everyday as a true Fadhi ku dirir, qabiliist nolosha ka dhacay😉

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
the word laan means branch like a tree branch and gaab means short that's where the word originated from ''laan'' also means something all females have

Trending