I experienced it too. Nigerian irate after discovering Brussels airport has AFRICAN XOOLO terminal

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
loooooool
https://atlascorps.org/structural-racism-at-brussels-airport/
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

Real talk, UAE also has an african terminal.

I even wrote about this a year ago when they huddled us into inferior terminal where idiot Africans stampeded on each other. There was no rule, it was chaos like Africa herself. The most devastating sight to see. Ethiopian airline is complicit in this behavior because when I was boarding it at DC it was as civilized as any other Western country but one we were boarding it at UAE they treated us like this
giphy.gif

Macalin M

Out here
Kenya has Somali terminal lol.

because of that I made sure the kikuyu worker carried our bags on to the platform. He said “you are big man” but I told him my wrists were hurting lol.

I was with a couple aunties so you can imagine how many bags he carried.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
No UAE terminal is worse it’s not just Africans theres some others like afghans and people from those regions. It’s one big stinky mix

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf

You’ve dealt with this.
I rarely use Brussels as transit point. London is well connected so no need, and the only time I did, I started my trip or ended it there. It is not the best airport, nor the worst.

Mogadishu Aden Adde is way better, less discrimination and corruption

Macalin M

Out here
I rarely use Brussels as transit point. London is well connected so no need, and the only time I did, I started my trip or ended it there. It is not the best airport, nor the worst.

Mogadishu Aden Adde is way better, less discrimination and corruption
I don’t like the look of Aden addes interior. And it isn’t the largest but I can’t fault them for that.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don’t like the look of Aden addes interior. And it isn’t the largest but I can’t fault them for that.
I did not mind it, very efficient. Yes Small, but at least has some standard. The interior is a meh though.

Look at this shit : Brussels Airport

Brussels_Airport_Railway_Station.jpg

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Brüssel airport is so chill though their prayer place/musalah is so nice.

It's nice to just relax there while in transit, no stressing during safar. :cool:

Trending

Latest posts