I eat Afuur to Afuur

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If I don't ear zuhur at night I don't even fast, I know I will start feeling hungry very early in the morning around 10 am and mostly likely will break my fast so why bother, but If I eat suhuur the gaajo starts around 3-4 pm.
:kanyehmm:

Stop eating afur, it's normally just calorie dense, deep-fried oily foods. Have a couple of dates to break your fast then just eat your main meal/dinner.

I am the same, what I did was not have big meals for afuur.

Try to have 2-3 lighter meals instead of 1 huge one. That helped me a lot.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I don't eat dates { a lot of calories} nor drink juices, shakes until later at night that allows me to eat 3 meals throughout the night

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yeah my dad does that he only eats afuur to afuur and then on weekends he'll just sleep

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ramadan is the #1 reason for why Somalians are skinny 1 month straight they barely eat anything for afuur and then skip suhoor all together:mjlol:

I cant eat anything after afuur and i dont eat alot. I am full all night only drink water.

:francis:But during the day the gaajo can get too much due to not eating suhuur. Is there anyone else here like this?

There is art for this..
Eat 3 dates and yougart couple sambuus and bur and water
Go pray maqrib
Come back eat oatmeal or some sort soup and noddles
Ralax play some video games and then go pray
Now you got option to sleep and wake up for suxur..or eat a sandwich and be up and then eat suxur

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I noticed that if you get up and move around the hunger goes away. So do something light like taking a walk.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Ramadan is the #1 reason for why Somalians are skinny 1 month straight they barely eat anything for afuur and then skip suhoor all together:mjlol:

You don't get skinny bc of fasting... Fasting actually increases growth hormone 1400 percent. Majority of Somalis don't lift weights. lift heavy weights to build muscle, eat, rest, repeat.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm 6'1 200lbs boowe, i will choke slam your ass

:mjpls:
niggas-be-66-and-benching-300lbs-just-to-get-hit-39527077.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You don't get skinny bc of fasting... Fasting actually increases growth hormone 1400 percent. Majority of Somalis don't lift weights. lift heavy weights to build muscle, eat, rest, repeat.
I would've asked for u opinion if i wanted it sidi dirir

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I just cant eat man, too full. Mashallah if yall can eat after afur

Walahi you are the opposite of me,I can't eat that much at afur, I usually eat one sambuus,kackac,few timirs and two canjeelo with a Beer and a drink a juice , after that I can't go anymore,I am eat good in the Suhuur though.
:win:

Trending