I Dont Want to be African Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was doing some shopping when I saw this interracial couple. Wallahi they looked like beauty and the beast, but the african guy was the beauty and his girlfriend/wife was the beast. The African guy wasn't even ugly or anything he even dressed well, but his girlfriend/wife was absolutely hideous. She was fat and was taller than him by like 5 inches, she also had a crimson chin jaw. I couldn't believe my eyes, I immediately went home and wanted to bleach my skin. I felt the embarrassment just being the same color skin as him. Why do african men keep taking these huge L's, wasn't Ebola enough?

Last edited:
If nobody going to say it I'm going to say it, you need a faaaaaat slap! across the face for the amount of negative qashin you post on this forum.

M_HY8c.gif

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Somalia is in which Continent?:fantasia2:

Okay so you’re going to say somalia is in the African ‘continent’ however what defines a continent. It isn’t based on tectonic plates nor is it simply based on culture or ethnicity. I don’t understand why sinai doesn’t count as Africa but Cairo does. It makes no sense.

The word African is what Romans used to call North Africans, I am not North African.

Therefore, Africa is just a social concept forced upon you by the white man and I don’t accept this. I am Somali, not African.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Okay so you’re going to say somalia is in the African ‘continent’ however what defines a continent. It isn’t based on tectonic plates nor is it simply based on culture or ethnicity. I don’t understand why sinai doesn’t count as Africa but Cairo does. It makes no sense.

The word African is what Romans used to call North Africans, I am not North African.

Therefore, Africa is just a social concept forced upon you by the white man and I don’t accept this. I am Somali, not African.
Ok, I was just testing something.. nvm tho.

Inshallah, may We rule this part of africa that followed the Somali plate..:fittytousand: it will be known as Geeljire Samaale continent...
Africa 750.jpg

Today I was doing some shopping when I saw this interracial couple. Wallahi they looked like beauty and the beast, but the african guy was the beauty and his girlfriend/wife was the beast. The African guy wasn't even ugly or anything he even dressed well, but his girlfriend/wife was absolutely hideous. She was fat and was taller than him by like 5 inches, she also had a crimson chin jaw. I couldn't believe my eyes, I immediately went home and wanted to bleach my skin. I felt the embarrassment just being the same color skin as him. Why do african men keep taking these huge L's, wasn't Ebola enough?
Sxhb and people call me an incel Abdi, what the f*ck I dont even make these type of autistic post shit @abdiwarrior you got me fucked up claiming i am an incel sxhb. Why dont you insult this guy too, why me?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Daughter of samaale your back!!!! :rejoice:Good shit now I have an ally wallahi yesterday i was being hit left and right in my own thread even @sophisticate was clowning on me. I need to really make some allies @Crow Help a brother out next time.

Waryaa, you barely finished two quests. :farole: Where is my Gold Djiboutian flamingo? He's an exotic version of Donald Duck with a French Accent, and baguette.

Are mentally stable or are you trolling
You said I couldn't believe my eyes that this guy was a self hater so immediately after you go bleach your skin you need a doctor asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending