"I dont want my child to be racially confused" Xalimos discuss interracial relationship on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see a congregation of somali girls on youtube

article-0-0C3E961C000005DC-226_468x327.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
>Misrepresenting the Somali Australian diaspora.
Then again these topics are bait and are known to gain popularity so it could be a ploy to gain followers.

Clicked video so I could sneer...

Ended up watching two more...

Their content is good.
:kanyeshrug:

The Hoda girl (brown scarf) is gorgeous too.

Clicked video so I could sneer...

Ended up watching two more...

Their content is good.
:kanyeshrug:

The Hoda girl (brown scarf) is gorgeous too.

Sad to see you encourage obesity in our community as well sxb.

Waliba those loose jumpers hide a lot like the dirac's that makes you appear 15/25 pounds lighter then what you really are. All the related videos are the same story. We need to fight this rot by shaming them like all other cultures do rather then encourage this

When was the last time you saw a slim/normal young Xaalimo on YouTube (other then those that married out)? these young women are going the same way as our mothers that are 99% obese, it's getting worse everyday.

Waliba those loose jumpers hide a lot like the dirac's that makes you appear 15/25 pounds lighter then what you really are. All the related videos are the same story. We need to fight this rot by shaming them like all other cultures do rather then encourage this

When was the last time you saw a slim/normal young Xaalimo on YouTube (other then those that married out)? these young women are going the same way as our mothers that are 99% obese, it's getting worse everyday.

Lool I'm not advocating for obesity - it's definitely a problem in our community.

I'm just got pulled in by brown scarfs personality. Don't you think she's gorgeous? Damn.

Our problem is our diet; it's completely lopsided with oils fat and sugar dominating it.

Plus our girls are usually pear-shaped (narrow shoulders, wide hips) which can disguise the fat, especially when wearing abaya.

Most of the slim-thick athletic Somali girls I know become ciyaal suuqiin in terms of dress and attitude. They flaunt their bodies big time. Makes me wonder how many would wear the abaya now if they had a stunning physique.

Maybe its a blessing in disguise..:ohhh:

Lool I'm not advocating for obesity - it's definitely a problem in our community.

I'm just got pulled in by brown scarfs personality. Don't you think she's gorgeous? Damn.

Our problem is our diet; it's completely lopsided with oils fat and sugar dominating it.

Plus our girls are usually pear-shaped (narrow shoulders, wide hips) which can disguise the fat, especially when wearing abaya.

Most of the slim-thick athletic Somali girls I know become ciyaal suuqiin in terms of dress and attitude. They flaunt their bodies big time. Makes me wonder how many would wear the abaya now if they had a stunning physique.

Maybe its a blessing in disguise..:ohhh:

yea, theres something about brown scarf. She seems authentic.

if she loses 15-20 pounds, then shes golden.

MgMdHFZ.jpg

r4NeiCq.jpg

Last edited:

Xalimos are either 1)Skinny or they come in BBW. Havent seen anything in between

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts