I dont understand why transgenderism is allowed by the left

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I would have been cool with their gender identity if they differentiated themselves from biological women. But some really do believe that they aren’t any different than us.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I would have been cool with their gender identity if they differentiated themselves from biological women. But some really do believe that they aren’t any different than us.
Exactly. What also confuses me about the left is the pronouns. They tell ppl not to label them yet they have like 1000 pronouns.

there could be a whole book on this topic. but I will very briefly insha'Allah explain about leftism and why pushing degeneracy is inherently in line with leftism.

one thing I want to mention is that Islam and leftism are inherently opposed to each other. and I will prove it insha'Allah.

ok. the term leftism derives from the French revolution.

in the French.... their version of parliament or congress or whatever.... there were people who sat on the right and on the left. the people who were for the French revolution sat on the left, the people who were opposed to the French revolution sat on the right.

this is where the terms "left" and "right" in the political sense derive from. in the original sense, "left" and "right" referred to where you stood with regard to the French revolution.

so if we use the terms as understood originally, as I do (otherwise we can give them a bajillion meanings)... to understand the left-right dichotomy from an Islamic standpoint, we should look at the French revolution and look at it from an Islamic viewpoint and weigh it from that angle.

the French revolution wanted to eliminate religion in France. they murdered a bunch of priests, genocided religious Catholics in an area called the Vendée and they wanted to turn the French into a bunch of atheists. the French revolution btw was a precursor of Marxism.

that is a very summarized version of the French revolution. they also had this slogan "liberty, fraternity, equality" that was utterly deceptive. they're preaching this slogan but meanwhile their actual aim is to eliminate religion.

obviously, from the correct Islamic viewpoint it makes no sense to support a campaign to murder priests and eliminate religion.

so from all this, we can see that leftism and Islam are inherently opposed to each other. Islam inherently would be opposed to the French revolution. Islam doesn't promote atheism or killing priests.

now why do leftists promote degeneracy? well given that leftism from the very beginning has sought to eliminate religion (while shouting deceptive slogans that have nothing to do with the real aim)... it makes perfect sense from that standpoint to promote all sorts of degeneracy. if you turn people into degenerates, this will lead them further from religion and this furthers the aim of eliminating religion.

side-note: many people from the time of the French Revolution until now have believed that Jews and freemasonry had a role in the French revolution. to my understanding, Jews certainly benefited from the French revolution. to my understanding, prior- there were laws placing limitations on Jews- and after those laws were removed, thus making Jews more empowered. coincidence? let everyone decide for themselves but I personally believe that yes, it was a revolution promoted by Jews and Freemasonry. no way do I believe the French just spontaneously rose up to wage war against their own religion and no way do I think there was anything grassroots or organic about the french revolution. even wikipedia used to say Masons were involved. but anyways, whatever you believe as far as all that, everything else I've said in this post holds up whether you believe what is in this last paragraph or not.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Arizona State University has installed urinals in their bathrooms. It's over for you ladies

Trending

Latest posts