I DONT UNDERSTAND why some Geeljires are afraid to use Airbnbs. I love using them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I haven’t had any problems this far. I’ve used them about 12 times.

It’s way cheaper than a hotel.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I use them when travelling usually nicer than hotel rooms

Walahi true. You even get to make friends. You’re even given advice.

This one time in Florida I stayed with this lovely couple and they allowed me use their kitchen.
I walked to a grocery store and bought eggs, onion, tomatoes snd etc. what was amazing about it was the amount of kitchenware they had. I had a lovely breakfasts in the morning for the duration of my stay. I cleaned thoroughly after I’d use it. That saved me serious money. I just love cooking for myself. Hell with eating out. More and more I’m disliking eating from outside.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My family use Airbnbs now when they go on trips.

So much easier to hire out a house than multiple hotel rooms when travelling as a family.

You just need to do your due diligence prior to booking and all will be well.

I haven’t had any problems this far. I’ve used them about 12 times.

It’s way cheaper than a hotel.

I can see you live in the States, some day you will wake up on this table..

ead7f7c9fcf4dffd7c61c58ca92ca8a0.jpg

1632746706570.png

We always tell ourself that horrible things don't happens to us but to other people....
I hope you let your family know where you are staying and when you will leave that place..

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Nothing wrong with airbnbs its the owners people usually complain about, i used it twice 1 of the times i was with a old jamacian women she was sweet wallahi but the 2nd time i was with this cadan & filipino couple they were some weirdos

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Thats the only way to do it affordably, if you want to rent the flat out or the house out for yourself only then theres no point its the same price as a hotel if not more

Never shared an Airbnb.

Always rent out the apartment or house.

As pricey as a hotel but it is comfortable and I feel more at home.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Never shared an Airbnb.

Always rent out the apartment or house.

As pricey as a hotel but it is comfortable and I feel more at home.

I always get a private room but shared apartment or house.

I’m
Not bothered.

Thus far I had a decent experiences. Some are way better than others.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Airbnb costs relatively the same as hotels if you want your own privacy and are usually located far away from downtowns and other attractions. What's the point?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Once booked an airbnb up in the Scottish highlands. It was very well-kept place. Only thing was, the owner was hooked on all sorts of drugs.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
This. Only reason I book hotels is just in case you get lucky when on holiday or that I don't want to share a room with random strangers.
You aren't sharing a room tho bro its usually a big house with your own private room tv and most of the time private bathroom because theres more than 1 in the house. I hardly seen the owners cause i was out all day and when home i'm in the room chilling

You aren't sharing a room tho bro its usually a big house with your own private room tv and most of the time private bathroom because theres more than 1 in the house. I hardly seen the owners cause i was out all day and when home i'm in the room chilling
bro what if they got a hidden camera. Nah imma take my chances at a shitty 3 star hotel in buttfuck nowhere.