I don't understand the obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Black chicks love this guy, calling him sexy and hot I just don't see the appeal.

All I like about him is his voice when he's speaking in a British accent.

He looks like a random Abti.

9rGFZsk.jpg

i3gjzrH.jpg

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Lots of white women love him too I've noticed.
no, just black women. op wants you to understand that Idris Elba is only liked by certain demographic(so it must be bias!)and as a result, he's not good-looking.

when you are famous your automatically handsome and sexy to women! They got that certain 'something' , thats what they say-
Yeah that million dollars thats what that something is . If Idris Elba drove a cab , he would be the random african hobo across the street!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
when you are famous your automatically handsome and sexy to women! They got that certain 'something' , thats what they say-
Yeah that million dollars thats what that something is . If Idris Elba drove a cab , he would be the random african hobo across the street!

:dead1::deadmanny::dead: Ninyahoow waad run cadahay!

No one would've noticed him if he was a cab driver

Yeah looks don't matter when it comes to fame. An example, lil wayne.

It's not just looks: It's his personality, the way he talks, his body. There are so many rich men in the media, ask yourself why we choose him over some others. Please sound a bit less bitter.

Wax kugu aaso hadaad u baahantahay wa I kan

Wax basyahow, naga tag.

Why is he ciyaal suuq?

He's younger and cuter than Idris. Don't try me, don't try me giiiiiiiiirl

He's so average. Idris is older and better-looking. Better body. Funnier. Has more character. Better voice. I'm really questioning your taste. :9uoofqd:

He's a man's a man, I think most women find those types of men the most attractive.

:dzmxmmb: You get it. Just look at his shoulders.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He's so average. Idris is older and better-looking. Better body. Funnier. Has more character. Better voice. I'm really questioning your taste. :9uoofqd:

I can pick you, I got broad shoulders. After I pick you up I can set you on it. You can exhale afterwords.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'm also questioning your taste, have you seen MBJ body? He's also funny and witty. I follow him on snapchat.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Please leave me alone..I'm not bothering you
Menace don't be like that. I was laughing at your comment because it came out of nowhere. Why are you so sensitive these days? You alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending