I dont understand Sneak dissing online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can one of my colleagues tell me we are going to go link up today i said i cant make it sorry. 20 minutes after that man posts on his story a lil shot that read "dont hang around people who only make time when it benefits their needs". I was laughing at the shot because it didnt make sense.
If you wanted to say that why not just say it to me directly its not that deep deeh. Today man tryed calling me to jump out i just aired the yute. Should i just confront man about these indirects on snap? Because this is fugazy business wallahi how can you smile in my face and send shots on snap.

Indirecting someone over social media shows the person can't say the stuff to your face. It also shows they can't be trusted because what person doesn't let out their feelings to you if they are genuine??

True wallahi i cant even look at this nigga the same no more after that disgusting behaviour.
Don't even talk to him anymore. He wants to attach himself to you but is hurt because you are not making time for him. If someone can't link up they can't link up. He's actually moving like a nigga.

I have a phobia of niggas.:ohhhdamn:

Maybe it wasnt at you...maybe he saw the quote and wanted to pass it on and come across as a deep person. confronting him will lead to him saying I wasnt talking about you and turned it on you and say you are paranoid. Let it slide

Don't even talk to him anymore. He wants to attach himself to you but is hurt because you are not making time for him. If someone can't link up they can't link up. He's actually moving like a nigga.

I have a phobia of niggas.:ohhhdamn:
Trust me i feel the nigga vibes wallahi only insecure people feel the need to send indirects and beg it with niggas like this imma just do my thing

Maybe it wasnt at you...maybe he saw the quote and wanted to pass it on and come across as a deep person. confronting him will lead to him saying I wasnt talking about you and turned it on you and say you are paranoid. Let it slide
Im not gonna confront him thats long imma just acknowledge that hes a cadow and keep it stepping

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How can one of my colleagues tell me we are going to go link up today i said i cant make it sorry. 20 minutes after that man posts on his story a lil shot that read "dont hang around people who only make time when it benefits their needs". I was laughing at the shot because it didnt make sense.
If you wanted to say that why not just say it to me directly its not that deep deeh. Today man tryed calling me to jump out i just aired the yute. Should i just confront man about these indirects on snap? Because this is fugazy business wallahi how can you smile in my face and send shots on snap.
That was a move from your mans bro. Ghost the nigga man, f*ck that fake ass shit man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending