I don't think we should have relations with Qatar

Qatar and uae can afford to fund terrorists, it won’t backfire on them cuz their citizens are fat on government handouts but Saudi can’t afford cuz they have too big of population and has also has a sizeable Shia population that is marginalised why can’t Somalia go to Saudi before any other gulf countries

The US bases in Somalia are used either to train Somali special forces or Airbase for combat Drones to counter terrorism they're not using to attack hostile nations for their interests
I agree with @Ozark "somalia has no friends"- general wesley clarke said in clear words they want to destory 7 countries in 5 years and it's recorded him saying it, it's on youtube. The same country he represents the good old u.s of a wants to help us fight "terrorism" when they along with corrupt somali politicians are the reason al-kadab exist in the first place, once again somalia or somali people have no friends-- in sha Allah this new generation will figure it out soon and rise up and create a new chapter in somali history

Good question. Kheyre’s relations with Russia is purely business in nature. Take London for example, most expensive houses in central are owned by wealthy Russian families. The UK has no problem with it. Besides he worked with both of them during his tenure as Prime Minister and there was no issue with it. Problem comes when you beg for a military base on your dhul. In fact even the USA shouldn’t have a military base on our dhul.
I'm not usually in to supporting any Somali politicians as it stands but H.Ali Kheyre did do a lot of good like bringing back our airspace, fighting for the sea in the dispute with the kikuyu boys down south(kenya) and biometric scanning when it comes to the nations troops. Praise where praise is due.

if it was just qatar Somalia would be the best African country. While UAE is Somalia ha burburto, and they give power to federal states to keep the status quo. One trained our Air Force.

UAE sees somalia as a bigger threat to its ports and tourism sector then qatar
It's much more sinister than that.

The UAE is involved in the most desolate places like Chad, Mali, Sudan, etc. Somalia is no different. Their foreign policy is built on the west's ideals and they're flexing to be something they're not.

It's much more sinister than that.

The UAE is involved in the most desolate places like Chad, Mali, Sudan, etc. Somalia is no different. Their foreign policy is built on the west's ideals and they're flexing to be something they're not.
what’s your thoughts on qatar ? should we have relations ?

if it was just qatar Somalia would be the best African country. While UAE is Somalia ha burburto, and they give power to federal states to keep the status quo. One trained our Air Force.
bro we don't need any of them, look at singapore they got rich by selling clothes, shipping off their livestock and whatever else they could find and then with the tax money and profits they receive they managed it correctly and put it back in to their economy to create jobs and services for their people- trained our air force which is good but at what cost ? what deal went down with our so called head of state and politicians behind the scenes? nothing is for free- we must have leverage (an economy) then we'll have more to bargain with.. peace

UAE sees somalia as a bigger threat to its ports and tourism sector then qatar
UAE’s ports aren’t getting as much traffic as they used to you have the Chabahar port in Iran, Gwadar in Pakistan and now Al-Faw port in Iraq Europe won’t need the gulf anymore from Iraq through Turkey into Europe that port will be the biggest in the Middle East

what’s your thoughts on qatar ? should we have relations ?
Qatar and the UAE are two sides of the same coin. They're competing with eachother in our backyard at our expense. But I think Qatar could be turned into a more trustworthy ally if the UAE is removed from the picture.

If Qatar funded AS, as stated in the OP, the reasoning behind it could be linked to the UAE, as they began meddling in Somali affairs by supporting the transitional government, and later, the federal government at the time.

Somalia keeps running to these guys bc we need help to build our defense. While ATMIS is being funded to the tune of billions by the EU. Why can't they transfer those funds to us when ATMIS leaves?

That’s right brother. He even said this way back in time that we (Somalia) are not here asking for handouts but we are here to ask who is ready to conduct business with us :westbrookswag:

Farmajo chose Rooble over him, to this day it makes 0 sense to me, it's like when Mike Tyson chose cocaine and s over his promising boxing career in the early 1990's hahaha- Farmajo has to hold this L i'm sorry

Farmajo chose Rooble over him, to this day it makes 0 sense to me, it's like when Mike Tyson chose cocaine and s over his promising boxing career in the early 1990's hahaha- Farmajo has to hold this L i'm sorry

When someone outshines you, you will try and get rid of them. :pachah1: