I don't think it's fair

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Lineage is important. The kid will always take his/her father's lineage (Somali or Not). But they're still HALF SOMALI in my book.
Genetics don’t work like that. Father’s genes are not stronger than the mother’s. It is just what society made up.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
It all depends on how white you are. I mean its not that hard to understand how Somali percive beauty once ask yourself why Somali put on heavy white make upp
Wallahi, nothing but facts. Somalis consider cadaanimo beauty.

I have seen similar situation, i know this kid whos mother is Kenyan and father Somali people used to say He was not somali they even once tried to throw him out of masjid because they though He was not muslim. But then again if you are half white/Arab or any other white ethnicity peoe tend to like you because whitr is better but thats not always the case.
I think all of this is very limiting and we should consider people who speak Somali and love and want to see somalia succeed as somali regardless of weather they look somali or not.
Wallahi i be still remember they day they though that maskin kid from masjid be caused He was hsalf kenyan
His Somali in my book. But I think he lacked language and culture. no, Somali can deny you your somalimo if you have both. I doubt a Kenyan woman would raise Somali person

I am not with her because of her colour. I am neutral when it comes to races, I like the people’s behaviour and personality.
Don't take personality and behaviour as excuse cuz ppl is attracted to what ppl find attractive it be skin color facial features body
And I don't believe u tht u chose to date her cuz her personality and behaviour u can't tell me u ain't attract to her facial features and how she look u have desire and lsut just like everyone else
I don't believe if someone says I not with this person cuz of Color cuz what everyone has desire ty can't be ignore and it is not wrong unless it is hate for others skin color

Trending