I don't miss MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm on a work trip currently, and Wallahi my skin, body, hair couldn't get any better.

I might move to this place...

P.s

Please don't ask me where I'm. I will not be sharing my location for safety reasons. I'm no longer in a civilized society, @R.Kelly @MSGA or even @Suldaanka could send a hit on me.

I'm not in Puntland, I will be there in May Inshallah.

I love you guys and missed you all.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I'm on a work trip currently, and Wallahi my skin, body, hair couldn't get any better.

P.s

Please don't ask me where I'm. I will not be sharing my location for safety reasons. I'm no longer in a civilized society, @R.Kelly @MSGA or even @Suldaanka could send a hit on me.

Enjoy your trip sis
I have this feeling you’re at an Asian country. I won’t name it for your safety.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

P.s

You’re in California :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Acting like she went to the Maldives :mjlol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

P.s

You're not going to share your current location but you'll tell us all where you're going to be in May? :umwhat:

P.s

Inbox me your location. My skin and hair are constant struggle for me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

P.s

Nayaa did u drive to San Diego CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts