I don't like

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of the same shit everyday

I'm tired of

People who use overuse
Good for nothing people
Women who act like they're not desperate shits. Reek of insecurities, and project them in some weird fucking way
Same topics every fucking day (AA,Bantu,Black,Ajnabi,Xalimo this that etc(
Niggas who are overly obsessed with who some xalimo married. Shits not that serious chill
People who enjoy talking shit about or insulting their own people or/and the other gender
People who try to hard to fit into something they're not
People who have no dignity

This is the shit I don't like

In a months time I'll talk about how I don't like complainers

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Chilli being put in all my cunto that's the shit I don't like.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm tired of the same shit everyday

I'm tired of

People who use overuse
Good for nothing people
Women who act like they're not desperate shits. Reek of insecurities, and project them in some weird fucking way
Same topics every fucking day (AA,Bantu,Black,Ajnabi,Xalimo this that etc(
Niggas who are overly obsessed with who some xalimo married. Shits not that serious chill
People who enjoy talking shit about or insulting their own people or/and the other gender
People who try to hard to fit into something they're not
People who have no dignity

This is the shit I don't like

In a months time I'll talk about how I don't like complainers
Haye fadlan Topicayaal fiyican billow

Somalispot is obsessed with Xaliimos, AAs and ayrabs. It gets boring after a while and reeks of insecurity. More constructive threads about culture, history and development* should be made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somalispot is obsessed with Xaliimos, AAs and ayrabs. It gets boring after a while and reeks of insecurity. More constructive threads about culture, history and development* should be made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welcome to sspot, the safe haven for insecure faraaxs that are getting curved left and right by xalimos to vent and release their frustration

Welcome to sspot, the safe haven for insecure faraaxs that are getting curved left and right by xalimos to vent and release their frustration
Most topics or posts venting their frustration aren't made by faraaxs.

And topics about marrying out does not equate to insecurities by the poster. Like they say, "where are all the 'ajnabi gf tag' videos"

I'm just tired of them. Who gives a f*ck about some xalimo marrying out. They're in the minority and life is filled with interracial marriages nowadays.

I hate the dehumanizations & demoralization of Somali people and country Somalia here in this forum. I hate the druggies, losers, drunk people, self haters and abused people who like to generalize and reflect their lifestyles on Somalis.

I also don't like Aussies :susp:
giphy.gif

I'm taking my like back too

QalinQor

Catfish
When they get my orders wrong :5hcpspq:.. I can tolerate bad customer service but getting my orders wrong is just unacceptable :birdman: you have one job!... ONE JOB NACALAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts