I don't know how 2 feel abt this! Mother with 9 kids secretly living, all, in Hargeisa with HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm just concerned that those 9 children can pass on the disease to other kids. I mean kids horse around and kids tend to grow up you know and will be sexually active.

I won't even judge her for keep having kids when she knew she had the disease since 2006

I wanna feel sorry for her but hiding this can destroy other people but at the same time if she revealed it our people are ignorant savages and would chase her and ostracized her the least.

Why would anyone continue to have kids even though you have been diagnosed? I am blaming her xoolo husband who couldn't control his urges and gave her those children who will be ostracized and shamed for their whole life. Dont they have any condoms?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why would anyone continue to have kids even though you have been diagnosed? I am blaming her xoolo husband who couldn't control his urges and gave her those children who will be ostracized and shamed for their whole life. Dont they have any condoms?

99% of the transmission comes from the husbands in the Somali community.

I wonder what is the Islamic ruling on this sort of situation. That you should stop having children when a deadly disease is present

mrlog

VIP
Haven't watched the clip.
So do all the kids have the HIV disease?
How's it possible that they lives are prolonged without that insanely expensive cocktail of kiniinka?

Sxb fadlan bal provide a summary of the video.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
99% of the transmission comes from the husbands in the Somali community.

I wonder what is the Islamic ruling on this sort of situation. That you should stop having children when a deadly disease is present
99% Sleeping with xabashi hookers

Mercury

VIP
They do have

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Haven't watched the clip.
So do all the kids have the HIV disease?
How's it possible that they lives are prolonged without that insanely expensive cocktail of kiniinka?

Sxb fadlan bal provide a summary of the video.

All of them have it.

Remember that the AIDS medicine is free in Africa thanks to an outcry few years ago where the UN or NGOs bought it to give it to them Africans

Mercury

VIP
I remember my aunt had a maid who had AIDS she told my aunt that her family ostracized her nobody would dare enter the toilet or go in the kitchen when she came with a saxaan of bariis people wouldn't touch it

She left behind her only daughter with my aunt because she doesn't want to ruin her life

mrlog

VIP
I remember my aunt had a maid who had AIDS she told my aunt that her family ostracized her nobody would dare enter the toilet or go in the kitchen when she came with a saxaan of bariis people wouldn't touch it

She left behind her only daughter with my aunt because she doesn't want to ruin her life

Did ur aunt keep her as a maid?

Mercury

VIP
Did ur aunt keep her as a maid?
my aunt never let her go she went away on her own because she didn't want her daughter to be ill treated when people found out who her mother is so my aunt and her agreed nobody would tell the truth to her kid she still comes by from time to time to see her daughter

Mercury

VIP
Not many Somalis got aids but the ones who got it got it from Ethiopia and are now spreading it to others to ruin their lives

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Allah is the one who gave her these children. She got 9 children, I'm not sure that they were using any contraception... Not trying to be downgrading or something.

This is such a sad situation wallaahi. I get why they are hiding it, but it is so dangerous cause hiv can be easily transmitted through certain body fluids. What if one of her kids gets sexually active (halal or haram) or bleeds etc... I really think people should be educated about it. Our people can be so damn ignorant subhanallaah. May Allaah make it easy for them... Ameen.

Poor woman. From what I know about Somalis they are more harsh on the downtrodden.

Whether this is the poor, the sick, the disabled and the mentally ill.

It makes sense for her to keep it a secret.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Allah is the one who gave her these children. She got 9 children, I'm not sure that they were using any contraception... Not trying to be downgrading or something.

This is such a sad situation wallaahi. I get why they are hiding it, but it is so dangerous cause hiv can be easily transmitted through certain body fluids. What if one of her kids gets sexually active (halal or haram) or bleeds etc... I really think people should be educated about it. Our people can be so damn ignorant subhanallaah. May Allaah make it easy for them... Ameen.

Why are you keep digging up my threads graves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts