I don't have big forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Even if you have a big forehead it doesn’t matter, It’s apart of our genetics to have a bigger forehead than other people.
If you are complaining about it at this point you are not better than a chinese complaining about his eyes.

:fittytousand: I was joking you are right. It's our symbol of distinction from qashin and other cayayaans

Hammond

It's never that deep
My forhead is normal size its dumb to say all somalis have a big forhead and receding hairlines.
I've got a big forehead and a receding hairline that means my Somalinimo is leagues above yours. I shall be a goat herder in the badiyos soon just watch it.:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

Even if you have a big forehead it doesn’t matter, It’s apart of our genetics to have a bigger forehead than other people.
If you are complaining about it at this point you are not better than a chinese complaining about his eyes.
It means your are not a Madow and like most arabs and white ppl you have a bigger frontal cortex brain capacity than Madows. Some ppl in my family have big cadaan heads and some have medium sized heads the only thing that remains the same is that we have different hairlines.

:westbrookswag:

I've got a big forehead and a receding hairline that means my Somalinimo is leagues above yours. I shall be a goat herder in the badiyos soon just watch it.:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:
Lool good for you bro my Dad has a receding hairline So i'll probably catch up to you in a few years.

It means your are not a Madow and like most arabs and white ppl you have a bigger frontal cortex brain capacity than Madows. Some ppl in my family have big cadaan heads and some have medium sized heads the only thing that remains the same is that we have different hairlines.

:westbrookswag:
Yeah people only say somalis have big forheads because they are Shocked We dont have a Negroid headshape like the Madows

Yeah people only say somalis have big forheads because they are Shocked We dont have a Negroid headshape like the Madows
Who would want to have a small forehead like trump and look like a miskeen retard?

Screen-Shot-2016-09-19-at-1.23.39-PM-300x287.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending