I don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all this hate towards Arabs. I love my Somali people but wtf this is like reading through the comments
of Live Leak or the daily mail.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
large portion of somalis dislike arabs:francis:i personally hate them because i dont respect them:francis:
i can give you a million reasons including them treating your females like shit in yemen and libya:ehh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Or Islam? :diddyswag:

You can't say no one cares when you read through this site. Its already f*ck Arabs, wonder what comes next.

So what about all the Muslims who hate Arabs? Are they also anti.Islam?

Funny how I've spent an entire week slandering Bantus and not one person came to their defence but a few hours of me slandering Arabs and this happens

So what about all the Muslims who hate Arabs? Are they also anti.Islam?

Funny how I've spent an entire week slandering Bantus and not one person came to their defence but a few hours of me slandering Arabs and this happens

And what a week it was for you :diddyass:, I actually did make a comment about the bashing of Bantu's but who gives a f*ck about that.

I can read between the lines, it might just fun and games for others.

I grew up with mostly Arabs (Iraqis, Lebanese). These two groups are good people. Two Arabs were my best friends along with many acquaintances. But I noticed other than 1 Sunni, they were all Shia or a few Christian.

We don't like the racist Gulf Arabs.

S

Shamis

Why the link between Muslims and Arabs? They're not all Muslim, practising Muslim and non takfiirable.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabs just another group fuccboi

Legit just smoked a L with an Arab homie

:drakelaugh:

Arabs just another group fuccboi

Legit just smoked a L with an Arab homie

:drakelaugh:

I don't use other (arab booty clapper) terms like a follower, who's really the fuccboi.

Lets not talk about taking L's, when you can't repeat 95% of the shit you write online IRL.:diddyswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nigga are u retarded?

Smoked a fat blunt with a towelhead, got mad love for everybody but can diss without catching feelings on another race's behalf.

Coward speaking in riddles all his life, I'm not defending Arabs. I was trying to understand where this hate comes from, because truly I was naive. I didn't think so many cowardly atheist existed in one place. Why not be up front and just say it, I fucking hate Arabs for feeding the world Islam, simple as that really.

To the Admin and Mods, f*ck you cowards. I'm done with this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending