I don't care about the coronavirus anymore

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Last week I've noticed the weather has been beautiful, just the right temperature. I couldn't stay holed up in my house forever so on eid I called up some of my closest friends and we went biking around the neighbourhood and played ball. We've been doing this almost everyday since eid and it's been so fun, I have been excercising some caution like washing my hands with soap as soon as I get home but that's it. Riding through downhills on the bike with so much wind and splashing 3s back to back is actually so fun.

I'm honestly not gonna let covid-19 ruin my summer. What's even crazier is that online you see people bragging about how the quarantine was basically their life before :draketf: how can anyone live their life in a hole sleeping 3-4 am and doing nothing but eating, sleeping, and switching between devices. :mindblown: I got tired of it in just a month.

Thank god they're reopening the parks where I live

Last week I've noticed the weather has been beautiful, just the right temperature. I couldn't stay holed up in my house forever so on eid I called up some of my closest friends and we went biking around the neighbourhood and played ball. We've been doing this almost everyday since eid and it's been so fun, I have been excercising some caution like washing my hands with soap as soon as I get home but that's it. Riding through downhills on the bike with so much wind and splashing 3s back to back is actually so fun.

I'm honestly not gonna let covid-19 ruin my summer. What's even crazier is that online you see people bragging about how the quarantine was basically their life before :draketf: how can anyone live their life in a hole sleeping 3-4 am and doing nothing but eating, sleeping, and switching between devices. :mindblown: I got tired of it in just a month.

Fair enough.

I'm like that too. I don't get it either it seems like a depressing life to live.

Honestly I couldn’t care less about a Chinese flu. It’s been greatly overblown. We have a nature to fear that which we don’t know, and that’s a good way to approach it because rather be safe than sorry. But we were to slow to ease the public’s fear about the virus when we started getting evidence that it was not as dangerous as we had predicted and as a result did immeasurable damage to our economy.

I went out today. Hiked on some trails. Soaked in some sunshine. Got spooked out by some vicious dogs that were running with their owner. Dipped my feet in a creek. Hid from a Somali family I saw at the park while leaving. Life is good and walaahi it felt refreshing being outside. Come at me, Corona.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You will care when it mutates by Fall and there's no vaccine.
I will care when it doesn't mutate at all and there is no need for a vaccine. I will care when there's a giant green lobster that grants me immunity.

Keep making up your own theories and I'll do the same

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hid from a Somali family I saw at the park while leaving.
Grow a backbone :camby:

Otherwise good for you, going outside after being stuck inside for weeks is so refreshing.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I will care when it doesn't mutate at all and there is no need for a vaccine. I will care when there's a giant green lobster that grants me immunity.

Keep making up your own theories and I'll do the same
My theories are those of the virologists and pandemic experts.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Meh I said way back in March that if none of the homeless folk are dead by June then corona is a joke and I'll do what I want and none of them dead so f*ck it idc anymore :kanyeshrug:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@BoqorkaChess ninyahow don't you live rexdale area if u go to the ball court on John garland I probably sauced you up b4 I'm always there :mjpls:
I don't live in rexdale no more, and I never lived there. I lived in driftwood. I said I lived near there. Come to scarborough though and I'll give you the works.

Trending

Latest posts