I Don’t Want To Wear Hijab Anymore

I am what you call a part time hijabi. I wear it some days, and some days I don’t. I have a strong faith in Islam and I love the religion but I don’t really want to wear it anymore, at least for now.

I’m afraid of taking that leap to come out to my family about it.

Have any of you girls dealt with this before? Is there any advice anyone could give for me to talk to my parents about it? I know that they would be really mad about it. My mom is the type who cares a lot about what other people have to say. I’m not close with either of them. They are the typical Somali parents who rarely show love and are cold towards their kids.

I’m afraid of them possibly kicking me out :frdfvsb:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
whats important is youre deen and youre imaam hijab is secondary do you believe in allah his messenger his prophets his book angels etc have you done hajj or have you contributed to charity those are the 6 requirements and the 5 pillars of islam

as for the hijab their are considerable disagreements some say its compulsory or obligatory others not in fact the quran doesn't specifically state a punishment for not wearing a hijab

just relax focus on the deen and if you dont want to you dont have to

was it becosue i was praising an Eritrean girl i take that back
Nigga I don’t give af about your Habesha fetish. I just love my hair. I never felt so excited the first time I took off my scarf :mjhaps::mjkkk:
Don't wear the hijab behind their backs tons of halimos do this
That’s what I’m doing right now, and I feel guilty when I see my parents after I come home. It’s like I’m lying to them or something.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Nigga I don’t give af about your Habesha fetish. I just love my hair. I never felt so excited the first time I took off my scarf :mjhaps::mjkkk:

That’s what I’m doing right now, and I feel guilty when I see my parents after I come home. It’s like I’m lying to them or something.
Don't feel guilty it's common for people to hide things from their parents as they get older

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I would say talk to them, be upfront
I actually only recently started wearing a hijab, didn’t grow up wearing it, but my advice is start small see what their reaction is with you wearing a turban, and go slowly from there, don’t take off your hijab right away
Try not to get too angry if you get into an argument with them and if they disagree completely and won’t listen to you either wait to move out or just do it:mugshotman:

Shit how did I miss this :chrisfreshhah:
Hey man let these women keep their hijab on, we don’t want attention deprived Xalimos to come for us :mjlol:
Sis it's easy to tell that you want attention from Somali men. Just keep doing whatever helps your self-esteem. And also do us the favor and take as many Abdis as possible. We sure as hell don’t want them. But hey, another man's trash is another man's treasure.
tenor.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sis it's easy to tell that you want attention from Somali men. Just keep doing whatever helps your self-esteem. And also do us the favor and take as many Abdis as possible. We sure as hell don’t want them. But hey, another man's trash is another man's treasure.
tenor.gif
who says we want you, we dont want to touch you're xaar washing hands
:win:but hey another mans trash is another mans xaar washer
EFEhQHKU4AEaor6 (1).jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif
Oh jealous raghead
You are taking off the hijab so you can get the amount of attention that habesha beauties get. You are still gonna be out of shape musty head, goat meat smelling chicken leg Xalimo.

Oh jealous raghead
You are taking off the hijab so you can get the amount of attention that habesha beauties get. You are still gonna be out of shape musty head, goat meat smelling chicken leg Xalimo.
Somali girls walk runways, while you people can be found in brothels across Addis Ababa. The fact that you think we're in the same league is laughable :icon lol:

source.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somali girls walk runways, while you people can be found in brothels across Addis Ababa. The fact that you think we're in the same league is laughable :icon lol:

source.gif
at least they get payed meanwhile you halimos get popped without mahr and wash ass for free
WaryHappyAustrianpinscher-small.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

source.gif
Hey boo boo there are more habesha that can be found in the runways than malnourished loudmouth xalimos. Your attention deprived ass would do anything for attention. Salty raghead

Trending

Latest posts